Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    .45 ACP rules!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

People want more gun safety?

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I hope to got he doesn't go on a crusade against pedophiles. "As you can see by how I violate this young child, pedophilia must be stopped!"

Fucking moron.

ELITE MEMBER

Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have only your chains to loose!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What people want, is to feel safe that some insane lunatic is not going to walk into a public place like a movie theater and commit mass murder with an assault weapon with a 100 round clip in it.
    That problem seems to be occurring more often.
    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

ELITE MEMBER

Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have only your chains to loose!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem is not that democrats do not know how to handle firearms.
    The problem is that insane people that know how to handle firearms are getting their hands on weapons, murdering children in schools and going armed to the terror of the public, walking into movie theaters and committing mass murder with guns.
    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    What people want, is to feel safe that some insane lunatic is not going to walk into a public place like a movie theater and commit mass murder with an assault weapon with a 100 round clip in it.
    Care to show me an instance of someone using a "100 round clip"? Assault weapons are a misnomer. You're demonizing something simply because you don't understand it. Would you prefer they used a bomb strapped to their chests?

The truth is violent crime, including gun homicides is going DOWN in the U.S. These events while tragic don't require a knee jerk reaction of "gun control" which will in fact not make us safer, but more vulnerable.

Disarming the populace does not disarm lunatics. whoever told you that, or led you to believe that should probably get their head checked. And i'm including and politician stupid enough to wave a gun around on the floor of congress with a finger on the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

100 round clip, what do they have a SAW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The big problem is idiots are passing laws that no NOTHING about guns. They just banned the pistol grip, which has NO ability to change the operation of the gun and is strictly aestetic, comfort and safety of the shooter. For example, my 11 year old sister has 20g shotgun with a pistol grip she uses for skeet shooting. We put the grip on it for her safety, we felt she could not handle the recoil of the shotgun because of the size of her hands, but with the modified grip she can now safely operate the weapon. No what does this new law tell me is that they do not want to take the safety into consideration of legal moral citizens. When only maybe .000001 of people are breaking this law.

They are also going after the .223 AR-15... WOW this round honestly is a small round extremly small. The only reason why this gun is popular is because of video games and the way it looks. Which the way the gun looks has ZERO impact of the shooting capability of the gun. They are trying to ban the fore grip, which I don't even use, but why, it does not turn the weapon into an assult rifle? Also keep in mind the LEGAL AR-15 is not a assult rifle it is a LONG RIFLE. So why all the hype to ban it? because its popular... If every one went out and bought socom m1 or m14 which are much more of a bad ass gun in my opinion and started shooting things up would the hype be on them?

So basically we are banning a GREAT gun... The AR is a GREAT gun because it allows shooters to shoot low cost rounds and have allot of run with out spending over a dollar a round. I believe my 30.06 is like 32$ for a box of 24. That is expensive the .223 round is cheap, the gun is light and easy to shoot. A 12 year old can safely operate the gun. It is not as deadly as people claim. If i wanted to really fuck people up, I would walk into a room with my hunting shot gun with a long tube in it. With a little bit of practice of combat reloading I can probably never stop a constant flow of shooting.

Also people say these words we want to stop shootings at schools and movies because we want to put kids first...

Well here a few facts, but I am not going to get numbers because I am lazy, but if you care about kids then pass these laws.

No smoking in public places, my little sister has had 3 hospital trips due to public smoking and her athemsa in her lifetime. How far is that for a child? Her first one was at the age of 5 when she all most died from a guy smoking...
    Childhood obesity is an epedimic, but yet we still support fast food and junk food? Why not make that illegal too?
    alchohol causes people to lose the ability to process clear thoughts which increases domestic voilence and car accidents so lets ban alchohol.
    People still break the law and drive on their cell phones which has caused more deaths then the AR-15 so lets just ban cell phones too.
    Why not just live life with complete gov't control? they can dictate where we work, what we eat, how we feel, who we marry, and how we reproduce. I mean that seems to be what people want is to rely on the gov't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    The big problem is idiots are passing laws that no NOTHING about guns. They just banned the pistol grip, which has NO ability to change the operation of the gun and is strictly aestetic, comfort and safety of the shooter. For example, my 11 year old sister has 20g shotgun with a pistol grip she uses for skeet shooting. We put the grip on it for her safety, we felt she could not handle the recoil of the shotgun because of the size of her hands, but with the modified grip she can now safely operate the weapon. No what does this new law tell me is that they do not want to take the safety into consideration of legal moral citizens. When only maybe .000001 of people are breaking this law.

They are also going after the .223 AR-15... WOW this round honestly is a small round extremly small. The only reason why this gun is popular is because of video games and the way it looks. Which the way the gun looks has ZERO impact of the shooting capability of the gun. They are trying to ban the fore grip, which I don't even use, but why, it does not turn the weapon into an assult rifle? Also keep in mind the LEGAL AR-15 is not a assult rifle it is a LONG RIFLE. So why all the hype to ban it? because its popular... If every one went out and bought socom m1 or m14 which are much more of a bad ass gun in my opinion and started shooting things up would the hype be on them?

So basically we are banning a GREAT gun... The AR is a GREAT gun because it allows shooters to shoot low cost rounds and have allot of run with out spending over a dollar a round. I believe my 30.06 is like 32$ for a box of 24. That is expensive the .223 round is cheap, the gun is light and easy to shoot. A 12 year old can safely operate the gun. It is not as deadly as people claim. If i wanted to really fuck people up, I would walk into a room with my hunting shot gun with a long tube in it. With a little bit of practice of combat reloading I can probably never stop a constant flow of shooting.

Also people say these words we want to stop shootings at schools and movies because we want to put kids first...

Well here a few facts, but I am not going to get numbers because I am lazy, but if you care about kids then pass these laws.

No smoking in public places, my little sister has had 3 hospital trips due to public smoking and her athemsa in her lifetime. How far is that for a child? Her first one was at the age of 5 when she all most died from a guy smoking...
    Childhood obesity is an epedimic, but yet we still support fast food and junk food? Why not make that illegal too?
    alchohol causes people to lose the ability to process clear thoughts which increases domestic voilence and car accidents so lets ban alchohol.
    People still break the law and drive on their cell phones which has caused more deaths then the AR-15 so lets just ban cell phones too.
    Why not just live life with complete gov't control? they can dictate where we work, what we eat, how we feel, who we marry, and how we reproduce. I mean that seems to be what people want is to rely on the gov't.
    I'm convinced this has nothing to do with protecting American citizens, but controlling them. The powers that be want to wear away our natural rights as enumerated in the bill of rights because they want to control us. They are doing this under the false guise of public safety when it is the exact opposite of what is best for a free public. Gun rights, the NDAA, and on and on. The US populace is swallowing this thinking it's a small thing to give up, and by the time we realize it we will be subjugated. It's like the frog placed in a pot of water and the heat is turned on. If the water is boiling it will immediately jump out. slowly warm the water and the frog lets itself cook.

.45 ACP rules!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

The largest clip you will find is a 10 round clip. Mostly found in an M1 Garand. Sorry, but it's a fact.
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

.45 ACP rules!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem is not that democrats do not know how to handle firearms.
    The problem is that insane people that know how to handle firearms are getting their hands on weapons, murdering children in schools and going armed to the terror of the public, walking into movie theaters and committing mass murder with guns.
    The problem is democrats not knowing how to handle a weapon. They hold them up as a symbol of fucked up society and they demonstrate that fucked upness by waving a semi-auto weapon around with a magazine in place and a finger on the trigger. Those are the idiots we are supposed to believe know more than us unwashed peons?

.45 ACP rules!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    100 round clip, what do they have a SAW
    In an AR it would be a betamag. Anyone who knows anything about guns knows you don't use a betamag when you want to do some serious shooting. They are not reliable enough to warrant using outside of a range.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The largest clip you will find is a 10 round clip. Mostly found in an M1 Garand. Sorry, but it's a fact.
    yup that is true, if i hear one more person say the AR-15 has a 100/30/10 rd clip i am going to ballistic. How can some one want to ban some thing when they don't even know what type of feeding mechanism the weapon system takes.

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    I'm convinced this has nothing to do with protecting American citizens, but controlling them. The powers that be want to wear away our natural rights as enumerated in the bill of rights because they want to control us. They are doing this under the false guise of public safety when it is the exact opposite of what is best for a free public. Gun rights, the NDAA, and on and on. The US populace is swallowing this thinking it's a small thing to give up, and by the time we realize it we will be subjugated. It's like the frog placed in a pot of water and the heat is turned on. If the water is boiling it will immediately jump out. slowly warm the water and the frog lets itself cook.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    You know what? I think I just figured it out. They ban all the guns and the law abiding citizens get mowed down by criminals. Then they beef-up the armed presence of the police in the USA and...BANG...armed police state. I think that's what they're aiming for.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HERE IS A PIC FOR THE UNEDUCATED FIREARM CUMMUNITY!!! the m240b, m249, m60, mII, and mk19 as many other MG's are belt fed and mags of 100 rds are called beta mags.

Last edited by Z499; 01-21-2013 at 11:31 AM.