• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strong Man Thread -- Serious Posts Only [VIDEOS]

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Strong Man
300Lbs Plus
Videos!!!!

Okay we all know every community is Flooded with Keyboard Lifters, so this thread is a motivational thread for the serious lifters and to inspire others!

Post your most impressive lifting Videos (Semi Current, Approximately within 3 months if possible)

Guidelines:
Any lift that would be deemed impressive given your body weight, preferably over 300lbs on the big 3. As for the other lifts, curls, dips, pullups, shoulders, etc use logical judgement.

I look forward to seeing everyone's videos and hopefully we can all inspire each other to keep reaching those PRs

225 shoulder press

SFW You killing it man.

No contributors?
You all weak sauce?

No contributors?
You all weak sauce?

I would like to contribute I just don't have any videos of me.
the only video that I could make that is more impressive then those already here would be a 315 hand clean.

I don't have a workout partner that I consistently work with anymore. And honestly I would feel like a douche asking one guy to spot me and another guy to film me. I mean I could there's enough guys that look out for each other but...

Back