Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren Cough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Cough

Rep Points

Tren Cough

Lately it seems that when I'm on a tren cycle, I start getting the Tren Cough more frequently the longer I'm on. Does anyone else experience this?

For instance, I've been on Tren E for about two months now, 600mg/wk (with 1200/mg test a week). Yes - Tren E, not A which most people get the cough with. For about the past 3 weeks I've been getting the cough every shot I make, which is 3x a week.

I am slightly asthmatic (I only need to use an inhaler like 2x year) and just recovered from bronchitis a week ago. So maybe this has a direct correlation, but this also occured last year on a tren E cycle.

I just push through it LOL. Yesterday I felt the chest tightness coming on while only halfway through the pin so I was like, "hold on almost done!" holding off the coughs & discomfort while I finished. I'm such a degenrate HAHA!

Rep Points

Tren cough sucks, but it's a necessary evil

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Try different injection sites?

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

Yes sir, I do - thanks for the suggestion. I rotate between legs and delts. Now that you bring it up, The legs do give me more coughs. But now the delts are doing it too

Rep Points

it's the price we pay for the games we play bro..

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

The only side effect I get from tren is washing my sheets every night, from waking up dripping wet.

Rep Points

I'll just keep on keepin' on. Forward!

I was just wondering if others here experienced similar results. At the very least it tells me my gear is good

Rep Points

Stop getting it in your bloodstream

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Seems like you might have tren ace and not enan?
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

What helps me if pinning very slowly, and mixing the tren with test and mast or whatever. I would pin 1.5cc than wait 30 seconds or a minute and pin the rest, then removing the needle slowly.

It I feel chest tightness I just hyperventilate. Dont know if that helps thou. lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    Yes sir, I do - thanks for the suggestion. I rotate between legs and delts. Now that you bring it up, The legs do give me more coughs. But now the delts are doing it too
    Maybe give ventro-glutes a try? Supposedly much less vascular interference there vs. other locations.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    The only side effect I get from tren is washing my sheets every night, from waking up dripping wet.
    So tren makes ur vag wet too? Thought I was the only one

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Stop getting it in your bloodstream
    I aspirate every time to check, but it doesn't mean I'm not passing through a vessel on the way through. I also stick to known "safe zones". I've had a few squirters in my days

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Maybe give ventro-glutes a try? Supposedly much less vascular interference there vs. other locations.
    I may have to go back to butt shots (no homo). Though I hate glute pinning, I just find it awkward

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Seems like you might have tren ace and not enan?
    Hmmm, you never really know what's in UGL, right?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ask heavyiron...its never happen with Asia Pharma Trenabolic! you need to try it

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Hmmm, you never really know what's in UGL, right?
    Ain't that the truth. Do U trust ur source? If it was ace not e I have a feeling u would've noticed when u started the cycle tho. How soon did it kick in? And when u get the cough what sites are u pinning? Only time I got it was from ace and it was always in my delt nowhere else. I hit a vein last night in my ass with cut mix and didnt even get the cough

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Do U trust ur source? If it was ace not e I have a feeling u would've noticed when u started the cycle tho. How soon did it kick in? And when u get the cough what sites are u pinning? Only time I got it was from ace and it was always in my delt nowhere else. I hit a vein last night in my ass with cut mix and didnt even get the cough
    Yep pretty sure it's Enanthate, it took a while to kick in. I've done more Ace than E and you're right, I can pretty much tell the difference. I trust my source and I think it's me. I get the cough more often when pinning my legs. I've been having a good run but now maybe my body is getting sensitive from the extend exposure, plus weakened lungs from the rcent bout of bronchitis.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Tren Cough

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    ask heavyiron...its never happen with Asia Pharma Trenabolic! you need to try it
    I've never tried AP tren, but the DRSEGE tren I use has never given me a tren cough
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

I may have to go back to butt shots (no homo). Though I hate glute pinning, I just find it awkward
    Are you doing ventral instead of dorsal glutes? The former are much easier to reach even two-handed.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Are you doing ventral instead of dorsal glutes? The former are much easier to reach even two-handed.
    I was doing dorsal but moved to ventral. Ventral Was definitely better, like almost injecting below my hip. No pain or squirters either. I just get nervous & skeeved out with pinning my butt. I keep obsessing about longer harpoon needles and sciatic nerves. Its more of a phobia than anything. Heck, I prefer quad shots and that's a vein & nerve ridden minefield. My friends hate that spot but I guess I'm the "opposite of normal". Haha

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Ventral was my spot for awhile. But i got so much scar tissue there right now it sucks

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    Ventral was my spot for awhile. But i got so much scar tissue there right now it sucks
    Urgh... I'm dreading the day that happens to me, it's my favorite spot. Gonna avoid any ED pin regimen if I can.

Rep Points

Yea vent is not good for long bros..You get so much tissue build up it looks like you have ass wings!,,,Just pin in all glute areas and keep moving locals..and cheeks..You totally get great at either side..standing up!

Rep Points

One thing I found worked better. If your not using a mix blend, draw tren first before any other compounds so if you pass through a vein, blood stream doesn't have exposure to it. I've done plenty of tren in my day and quads always give me the cough. Can't miss a vein if my life depended on it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pate1 View Post
    One thing I found worked better. If your not using a mix blend, draw tren first before any other compounds so if you pass through a vein, blood stream doesn't have exposure to it. I've done plenty of tren in my day and quads always give me the cough. Can't miss a vein if my life depended on it.
    ^^^ This

I load the Tren first then my test, also because if I get the cough it'll be at the end of the injection. And funny thing is that the last shot in my delt that gave me the cough last week, I loaded it backward. But good news is I hit the other delt today and it went without incident. What a relief!

Rep Points

Good to hear you had a easy one today. I hate the cough more that anything.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I get the cough maybe 1/8 pins, so one cycle I may get it a couple times another I may not get it at all or get a little one. I once though had a fit that lasted about a full 15 minutes, which was so bad, I have to admit I was asking myself if I should take a break from the stuff!

You tend to realize where your sweet spots are, sometimes you know right away by feeling if you hit a vein (more pain than a usual prick) and sometimes you feel fine but wham, cough. One thing you can do is pop in 1/2cc, then 1cc (slowly is what I'm saying), and see if the cough comes. That may sound silly to some but after a big fit you don't want to deal with it again. So if you feel fine after a minute or two I continue pressing. I have pulled out recently though, put on a new 25g pin and moved to my left delt instead of my right ass cheek, and bingo, no cough, doing the same 1/2cc test shot and wait, another 1/2cc making it 1cc, and then finish off.

I've heard reports of people getting it with other gear but Tren A/E are the ONLY things that have ever given me any coughing.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Try different injection sites?

/V
    Tren cough happens when it gets into the bloodstream too quickly. Obviously Ace is more likely to do this. It can also happen when you nick a vein. It can ALSO happen when you inject into an area that is rich in microscopic blood vesells. Your body will generate them to send more blood to areas where it is experiencing trauma such as... yep, Injection sites. It is best to rotate your injection sites so that you only hit the same spot AT MOST once every two weeks. Depending on how frequently you are pinning two legs and two delts may not be enough and in your case obviously isn't. Can you work on some new sites. I am fairly confident a brand new site will not give you the cough. Give the old sites a few weeks to calm down before pinning there again.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Tren Cough

Backload slin pins, you can hit chest and tris easily as additional inj sites. Prob calfs and lower quads if you're game enough.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast