• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Service Ever!

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been a Naps customer for several years now, and for good reason. I need to write this post because my recent experience was so good I have tell the world.

I ordered 4 Trenbolone Enanthates during a 50% off sale. I got 4 TEST Enanthates instead by accident. So, I put in a ticket explaining what happened. Hell, the next day they shipped the Tren. No questions, Tren at half-price plus I got to keep the 4 Tests for free. How awesome is that?

Thanks Naps, I'll always be a loyal customer!

Note: I was debating posting this since I don't want to encourage reverse scammers. But I went ahead since I do have a long history with Naps, that I'm sure they reviewed before hooking me up. So if you're a n00b don't expect free gear!

Got to love when a screw up benefits you :D. Glad it got taken care of and your happy. Thanks for the support.

That's awesome. Merry Xmas in January.

Naps has always been great to me. Two summers ago, when they were making good on the shipping problems they had at the time, they re-shipped me another 5 Andromix's. I never had a problem getting the first batch, LOL. That was a gift that fell out of heaven!

Yea, these guys are top notch! They have always come thru for me.

Back