• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle-- PH Questions/Help

ilive4this0309

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off I'm fairly new to this site and forum. I'm a senior exercise science student at a local university so I have a pretty good background on training, etc. I've always been completely natural: nothing more than whey/casein, creatine mono, and some pre-workout. I've trained hard about 3 years now and into it now more than ever.
I don't want to get into pinning or Test because my test should still be fairly high. I'm just looking for a little "more." I've been reading up on Halo Extreme vs dbol vs anadrol and trying to see what would work best.

Stats: 5'8'' 173 lbs as the scale says right now, I typically fluctuate between 172-175. I was 10.5% bf about a week ago and have been training real hard since, most likely went down (I'd guess down to around 9.5% or so). Not only do I train hard, but I eat a lot. I eat around 3500-4000 kcal/day, lots of carbs/PRO.

Ultimate Goal: I'd like to take something that will get me up to 185-190 at right around the same body fat... I know that's a stretch, but eat big, train big, get big.. right?!:winkfinger:

1st option: Halo Extreme option. This is looking like it would be the safest option for a first cycle just to see how my body responds. Like I said, I'm looking to put on around 10-15 pounds.
6 week:
Halo Extreme @ 3 caps/day
Ultra Male Rx @ 1 cap/day
Advanced Cycle Support @ 2 caps/day
PCT:
Ultra Male @ 1 cap/day for 2 wk
Advanced Cycle Support @ 2 cap/day for 2 wk
Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 for 4 wk

Now the 2nd option could be one of two things... A Dbol 4 week or an Anadrol 4 week. I'd take dbol about 50 mg/day split up twice throughout the day. I do understand these both are methyllated and are hepatatoxic, so I'd have plenty of milk thistle and liver support tabs on hand. I also get that these aromatize so I would run something along the lines of arimidex or aromasin/exemestane.

Even through looking around I just can't make up my mind. Granted every person responds differently to different things, I still would like some $.02. I don't want to waste my time with the halo extreme if it isn't going to do anything. On the flip side, I know people are big on running Test E after a dbol or anadrol kickstarter. I want to avoid anything further such as test, etc. That being said, would halo extreme be my best option? And if it is, how does my set-up look? Thanks guys.

After further looking into the issue, I think I'm going to go with SDMZ 2.0. Cycle would look something along the lines of:
Weeks 1-4
SDMZ 2x/day (9 and 9)
Ultra Male 1x/day
Advanced Cycle Support 4x/day
PCT 5-8
Advanced Cycle Support 3x/day
Ultra Male 1x/day
Clomid 1mL (50 mg) per day

Would that be sufficient? I saw some people would drop the ultra male after week 6 and use EControl for weeks 7 and 8.. Don't ultra male and EControl do the same thing? Acting to re-establish, in essence, normal T levels?

Back