Anyone else ever get suspended from school?

Um......get rooted!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Anyone else ever get suspended from school?

I did once

Yes, this was taken from another board lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bike to work.

Rep Points

I thought you were older than that. . .wtf.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

so...your name is Chris, eh? The mystery unravels..
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

Never suspended..I almost bypassed that and came real close to being expelled...
    Some friends and I took apart out Jr High school bleachers...
    (just the boards you sat on..)
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's not his suspension! you twits believe everything he writes??
    Besides, I know his real name!

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

I saw that as soon as I posted it....
    ohh..I'm a twit?
    is that a good term in Sweden??

hiya jenny!

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Um......get rooted!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jenny
    It's not his suspension! you twits believe everything he writes??
    Besides, I know his real name!
    LOL...yeah, its not mine but its a pretty cool reason to be suspended

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

yeah...show that to your mom....she wouldn't think so...
    your dad..would give you the behind mom;s back, 'attaboy' gesture though!

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Kuso only wishes it were his right on bro!

I wonder what his parents said when they got that call. I bet the kid hoped it was his dad that answered the phone... and that his dad was the kind of guy that would say "hell yeah son". Note the girl didnt post hers to the internet and the guy did

Rep Points

We could make a beef stew of this ...
    I've been suspended in high school,skipping too many classes!
    Senior citizen at work, don't bugg me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My mom was a teacher when I was a kid, so the principal let me get away with the occasional brawl and what not. Which was a good thing, I was actually the 2nd shortest guy in the class and had to make up for it with my big mouth. Thank god I grew later on

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

u r lucky, eggs..I thought it would be the other way around....

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No, amazingly not... most of the fights I got in were with this kid who my mom really went out of her way to help, and he'd make sexual remarks about her to the other kids. So I beat the crap out of him weekly. In fact... the last day of elementary (when we graduated) I kicked his tail in front of the school because he whispered some remark to me when my mom was standing nearby and he thought I wouldnt do anything.

Fortunately, I dont fight if I can help it anymore... black eyes and bloody fists are only fun in kickboxing now

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

that's funny!
    I cold only imagine the talks she had with hm
    "now listen, Billy...you need to stop telling the other kids that you want to boink me..and my little eggs willnot have to stomp your face into mush.."

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Actually, she never broached the subject with him to my recall. She must have thought that I did a good enough job of it

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

"any questions?"

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
    I thought you were older than that. . .wtf.
    Kid............You gotta lighten up. Your like a schrewd half the time I read your posts. Relax, the worlds not out to get you. K?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    Kid............You gotta lighten up. Your like a schrewd half the time I read your posts. Relax, the worlds not out to get you. K?

Oh yes it is.......

RUN FREAK RUN!