• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do these work?

Reality

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have got back into training for the last 6 months after a 12 year break(its a long story) and cant seem to get any gear anywhere so i want to know are testosterone boosters or pro hormones any good at all and if so what are the best ones?
Thanks guys

They work for some people, but I believe it really depends on age and dose. However that stuff is illegal also in Australia last I heard, ask in the legal supplement forum however.

If you choose the right PH, and the right company, use appropriate dosing protocols, then yes they will work. For everyone. At least as much as any true steroid will work for anyone.

pro-hormones aside, I would be curious to see your diet and training these last 6 months.

people are so quick to look for a "quick fix" like steroids and pro-hormones before they have "perfected" thier diet and training, or even exhausted their genenitc potential.

and honestly, if your diet and training are not in order you will not get great results from ph's IMO.

Originally posted by Prince
and honestly, if your diet and training are not in order you will not get great results from ph's IMO.

Or steroids.

Thanks for replying guys and sorry i posted in wrong forum.
I have a very good diet which consists of 50%P,35%C and 15%F with the fat coming from "good" fat sources like salmon and flax/olive oil and eggs.I eat 8 times a day am 38 years young 6Ft1 , 190Lbs and 12%BF.As i said i trained 12 years ago and learned a lot and with the help of the above diet and gear i made some great gains.I have been using Optimum pro complex PP and Muscletec creatine and they have also helped a lot but i have started to slow down on my gains now which is why i am looking to either get back on the gear if i can ever find a legit source or try something like a pro hormone which i know very little about.
Once again thanks for taking an interest and the time to reply it is appreciated .:thumb:

Last edited:
Back