• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z's RESEND CAMPAIGN.

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi to you all again.

We've almost finnished all the preparations for the RESEND CAMPAIGN to fix all the clients we owe orders to.
THE WEBSITE WILL BE OFFLINE TILL FURTHER NOTICE - NO NEW ORDERS.

(We just want to be fair and recompensate all the people that suffered from the whole situation)

Email us at unclez-info@safe-mail.net for all the matters concerning your owed orders
Each request and owed order info will be proccessed / verified and resent ASAP.

Some of our old reps will help to conduct this RESEND CAMPAIGN as planned.

Further explainations and details of how it all will be arranged - will be posted ASAP.

Please don't PM us , we strongly prefer to deal with all resend matters via email above.

Z.

I'm here to help guys z will be very busy so I can help also

A good dude? Really? How so? I'll tell you what, you and all your friends send me money and I'll disappear. Then pop back up over a year later and say I'm refunding thousands of $ in gear or however the fuck he plans. That's not a "good dude". He's a scammer. He steals money from people and then says he'll make it right?There's no way possible to make it right. We're not a fucking bank that gives loans to some faggot. I'd like to get my hands on that mother fucker shoot him in the back of the head to watch his face get blown out as the bullet exits. Just my .2

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Don't matter this isn't Walmart shit happens.Atleast he showed back up to make things right.I'm sure z could just made a new name for himself and changed a few labels and bam he new in the game but no he came back to make things right.

A good dude? Really? How so? I'll tell you what, you and all your friends send me money and I'll disappear. Then pop back up over a year later and say I'm refunding thousands of $ in gear or however the fuck he plans. That's not a "good dude". He's a scammer. He steals money from people and then says he'll make it right?There's no way possible to make it right. We're not a fucking bank that gives loans to some faggot. I'd like to get my hands on that mother fucker shoot him in the back of the head to watch his face get blown out as the bullet exits. Just my .2

^^^Probably isn't going to leave a positive review on Angie's List. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!

At least Z is making good orders. You don't see Pars or RnM doing the same.

Here's hoping we see ppl getting t/ds over coming weeks.

At least Z is making good orders. You don't see Pars or RnM doing the same.

Here's hoping we see ppl getting t/ds over coming weeks.

I agree. I hope people do get what's owed to them. My point was, how the fuck can you call this guy a "good dude"? Would you call someone that, that robbed you blind then came back a year or more later and paid you back? Probably not. Most would fuck him up or kill him. Or if you're weak, call the cops. People need to stop praising him like he's a fucking good samaritan. If you want to keep petting a dog that bites your hand, that's your problem. I understand legal shit where you gotta dodge the cops, trust me, but he kept taking money for weeks before he bounced out. That's where shit got shady. He should have closed up shop. There's no excuse he can say that would make anyone with half a brain trust him again. This is a shady game and like mentioned above, this isn't Walmart, so why trust him again? What's to stop him from stealing your money again? You ready to loose out again on someone who has a shity track record?

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

I doubt you know the full story. Best you chill out in the subject and let Z sort this shit out.

Sherk: Keep in mind the people who will jerk him off over the next few weeks are looking to get something out of him whether its goods owed to them or free goods for free goodwill publicity on this forum.

In addition to a lot of people owed goods, there's a lot of people who were sucking off Z's tit until it went dry and those same people hope the tap starts re-flowing again.

Hi to you all again.

We've almost finnished all the preparations for the RESEND CAMPAIGN to fix all the clients we owe orders to.
THE WEBSITE WILL BE OFFLINE TILL FURTHER NOTICE - NO NEW ORDERS.

(We just want to be fair and recompensate all the people that suffered from the whole situation)

Email us at unclez-info@safe-mail.net for all the matters concerning your owed orders
Each request and owed order info will be proccessed / verified and resent ASAP.

Some of our old reps will help to conduct this RESEND CAMPAIGN as planned.

Further explainations and details of how it all will be arranged - will be posted ASAP.

Please don't PM us , we strongly prefer to deal with all resend matters via email above.

Z.

I Don't do gear and I don't know shit but this post has none of the usual Z butchering of the english langauge, just sayin......

:coffee:

I doubt you know the full story. Best you chill out in the subject and let Z sort this shit out.

None of us know the true full story and none of us ever will. The only one who does is z. It doesn't matter what the story is. I made my point in this thread and I'll leave it at that. Some learn and some don't I guess. I'll just sit back and watch the show. :popcorn:

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

fishey as hell.z was my first love and i have not had better yet after him.i was a z only man for a long time but i dont think i will be toching this with a 10 footpole.not for a while anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
lol

all you retard theorists.

Yes, Foriegn Nation handed over the Unclez website to DEA to fuck over just a handful of people that are owed a order on IronMag....

Fucking dweebs.

Lol I for one hope things get back on track. Ive sold other drugs when I was younger, I've fronted buddies they got robbed etc etc. in this kind of game things happen if he's back and makes it right I've got no hard feelings

Sherk my man , pls put down your gun down or put to your pink plastic little holster , safest place - your mommy debroom where u keep the rest of your gangsta stuff :roflmao:
You are watching too mmany CSI and shit like that , why do you think DEA would give a fuck about retail orders ??? You think DEA send agents to tail every single guy that ordered retail gear orders online

No disrespect to others , besides big shot gangsta :) but don't be ridiculous , do you think the IMF owners would let me here with this Honor resend campaign if they weren't sure of all matters - you insult them with such posts like sherk's , not me - think about it !

The shortened story:

We've got ratted out by competition.
Had to stay down for about six months
We're here to make it right , no to start the site up for any sales.

As to replies , pls be more patient , u can imagine how swamped we are ....

Thanks for all the reasonable and friendly responses.

Sherk my man , pls put down your gun down or put to your pink plastic little holster , safest place - your mommy debroom where u keep the rest of your gangsta stuff :roflmao:
You are watching too mmany CSI and shit like that , why do you think DEA would give a fuck about retail orders ??? You think DEA send agents to tail every single guy that ordered retail gear orders online

No disrespect to others , besides big shot gangsta :) but don't be ridiculous , do you think the IMF owners would let me here with this Honor resend campaign if they weren't sure of all matters - you insult them with such posts like sherk's , not me - think about it !

The shortened story:

We've got ratted out by competition.
Had to stay down for about six months
We're here to make it right , no to start the site up for any sales.

As to replies , pls be more patient , u can imagine how swamped we are ....

Thanks for all the reasonable and friendly responses.

Lol.

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

Few more days guys to get this campaign started

Back