IronMag Research Chems


Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help






    If you are knowledgable with blood work results, would you please take a look at my results and let me know your thoughts? I am concerned with some of the figures. I did this test via Life Extension so no doc was involved. Depending I feedback, I realize I will probably have to check in with a doc as well here. Wasn't certain where to post this one so pardon if this is a duplicate for you. A little background:

    37 yo
    5'11
    192 lbs
    Bf 10% (ish)
    Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)

    Finished up my last cycle in the beginning of december:
    1-13 test propionate 75 mg day
    2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
    10-12 trenbolone E 100 mg day
    1-7 masteron 50 mg day
    6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
    6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
    2-13 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    2-7 and 10-12 caber .5 mg e3d
    3-13 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 250iu 2x week

    I started TRT after this cycle at 160mg test testosterone cypionate/week (2 x 80 mg per week). I have had low test prior to my first cycle. 2 years ago it was at about 330 (348-1197) and this past september it was 339. My doc suggested 200mg test testosterone cypionate once a month but I know this would have been a bad route to take as one injection per month would be a roller coaster ride.

    Also, mid December I started the following SARMS 8 week cycle::

    1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
    1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
    1-8 gw: 20 mg day dosed twice a day - 10 mg in the AM and 10 mg twelve hours later

    Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    nothing to be worried about IMO.. i recommend the following:


    -stay on trt for a few months 150+/- 50mg cyp/enanth a week

    -eat plenty of high quality organic saturated fats (virgin coconut oil, grassfed beef/butter, red palm oil, organic free range eggs etc.), no vegetable oils, keep carbs moderate and timed according to your workouts and/or early in the day

    -consider doing some cardio? not totally necessary

    -consider taking some liv52/milk thistle for a bit.. eat fresh lemons/limes

    -stay away from alchohol/painkillers/oral steroids

    -consider donating some blood

  3. #3
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,195
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Well your HDL is in the toilet, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your test is 909 so that is good, I would worry about your cholesterol though. Drop the SARMS and get some TUDCA, it will correct any problems with your liver AND it raises HDL.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Thanks for getting back to me! Comments in red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    nothing to be worried about IMO.. i recommend the following:


    -stay on trt for a few months 150+/- 50mg cyp/enanth a week - Done

    -eat plenty of high quality organic saturated fats (virgin coconut oil, grassfed beef/butter, red palm oil, organic free range eggs etc.), no vegetable oils, keep carbs moderate and timed according to your workouts and/or early in the day - Done

    -consider doing some cardio? not totally necessary -starting up again....had about a month break

    -consider taking some liv52/milk thistle for a bit.. eat fresh lemons/limes - are you familiar with N2Guard? is this something similar?

    -stay away from alchohol/painkillers/oral steroids -def never taking oral steroids again, and will avoid painkillers at all cost (only have taken them once in my life for a surgery)....alchohol is the tougher one as I own a bar but I limit it as much as 'bar owner/socially possible' if that makes any sense....jeez that sounds stupid when I read it....but its the truth...

    -consider donating some blood
    - will look in to this as it seems pretty simple

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well your HDL is in the toilet, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your test is 909 so that is good, I would worry about your cholesterol though. Drop the SARMS and get some TUDCA, it will correct any problems with your liver AND it raises HDL.
    Thank you so much! Will certainly get some TUDCA....I am not so familiar with this but it sounds like it will be useful. BTW, would you suspect Tren is the biggest culprit with my HDL?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    Thank you so much! Will certainly get some TUDCA....I am not so familiar with this but it sounds like it will be useful. BTW, would you suspect Tren is the biggest culprit with my HDL?

    orals wreak havoc on lipids, tho tren can as well

  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well your HDL is in the toilet, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your test is 909 so that is good, I would worry about your cholesterol though. Drop the SARMS and get some TUDCA, it will correct any problems with your liver AND it raises HDL.
    btw, is TUDCA similar to n2Guard?

  8. #8
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

    If you care about your health at all, cardio is not optional, it's absolutely necessary, and cardio is known to increase HDL cholesterol.

    And vegetable oils do not need to be avoided, that's a retarded recommendation.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    If you care about your health at all, cardio is not optional, it's absolutely necessary, and cardio is known to increase HDL cholesterol.

    And vegetable oils do not need to be avoided, that's a retarded recommendation.

    not sure if serious

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    not sure if serious
    Really? You know that the cultures that have the best health profiles in terms of bp, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and longevity eat primarily plant based diets w plenty of plant oils right?

    What convinced you that people should avoid plant oils considering the mountains of science in favor of them?
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Really? You know that the cultures that have the best health profiles in terms of bp, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and longevity eat primarily plant based diets w plenty of plant oils right?

    What convinced you that people should avoid plant oils considering the mountains of science in favor of them?

    was actually referring to the hydrogenated cooking oils... canola, safflower, etc..

  12. #12
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    was actually referring to the hydrogenated cooking oils... canola, safflower, etc..
    Gotcha, we're in agreement there. Those should be completely avoided.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  13. #13
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Points
    589654572

    Bloodwork isnt bad minus the HDL, do cardio, veggies, healthy fats. Wish my free test was that high..

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    medical school
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    18745918

    use some niacin for the hdl.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,453
    Rep Points
    306769118

    Re: Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

    I agree that your Hdl needs to be brought up. Also is your liver enzymes are slightly elevated but not reall to any crazy extent post cycle. Liv 52 along with some additional NAC should.put you right pretty quickly. Btw plant oils are ok just read the label for hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated anything and avoid those. You need alot of healthy fats and a good percentage of those sjould be saturated to begin with as the body has a preference for sat fats in the production of steroid hormones. All n all though not bad results. How long after your cycle did you have the blood drawn?

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #16
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Bloodwork isnt bad minus the HDL, do cardio, veggies, healthy fats. Wish my free test was that high..
    Thanks for the reply....free test being high....any theory as to why mine would be so high? Any downside that you know of with high free test?

  17. #17
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    use some niacin for the hdl.
    on it....actually been taking it for a couple years....the daily flush 'sunburn' is pretty interesting! maybe I should up the amount I take for my HDL issue

  18. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    I agree that your Hdl needs to be brought up. Also is your liver enzymes are slightly elevated but not reall to any crazy extent post cycle. Liv 52 along with some additional NAC should.put you right pretty quickly. Btw plant oils are ok just read the label for hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated anything and avoid those. You need alot of healthy fats and a good percentage of those sjould be saturated to begin with as the body has a preference for sat fats in the production of steroid hormones. All n all though not bad results. How long after your cycle did you have the blood drawn?

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for your response here. I ordered some NAC, Liv 52, and TUDCA...is the TUDCA overkill you think with the other too sups? def will be making some diet adjustments....I had the blood work 5 weeks after my last cycle ended. my last cycle was total overkill for my goals, got too caught up in 'more is better'...live and learn!!

  19. #19
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    602230632

    time, and patients you will be fine.

    Drink pure 100% cranberry juice I mix 4oz with a huge glass or water, LIV52, and NAC 600 (1200mg a day) That will help your liver
    As for lipids eat clean, do cardio, take fish oil and you will be fine.

    The tren and oils are what did it.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    on it....actually been taking it for a couple years....the daily flush 'sunburn' is pretty interesting! maybe I should up the amount I take for my HDL issue

    niacin is not necessary with where you're at IMO, plus high doses can hurt your liver..

  21. #21
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Points
    589654572

    Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    Thanks for the reply....free test being high....any theory as to why mine would be so high? Any downside that you know of with high free test?

    Accelerated muscle growth? lol

  22. #22
    Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in between
    Posts
    1,429
    Rep Points
    233155797

    You are taking what appears to be 3 experimental drugs. Seems like they are beating up your lipids and cranking up your platelets. What is really confusing is your test is in the high normal range and you are not taking any SERM. One of these compounds seems to be pushing your testosterone but your SHBG and DHT are low. Very confusing blood work. Also your Thyroid values are strange. How do you feel?

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    medical school
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    18745918

    Use the time released niacin
    flush = not as bad

  24. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green and Mean
    Posts
    3,690
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Your bw.for the most part is accurate to the drugs your using....really the only red flag i see is the iron being so.high...check your multi vitamin and.see.if it has iron in it...if so get one that doesnt...you should give a pint of blood every 3 months and that will fix the iron issue ontop of keeping other parts of your panel in range....

    Shbg looks really good along with free test...thats a result of some of the compounds your on...ast/alt isnt bad for what your doing....giving blood will help that also(not that well known)....all in all i wouldnt sweat it...just get the iron under control...



    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  25. #25
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    You are taking what appears to be 3 experimental drugs. Seems like they are beating up your lipids and cranking up your platelets. What is really confusing is your test is in the high normal range and you are not taking any SERM. One of these compounds seems to be pushing your testosterone but your SHBG and DHT are low. Very confusing blood work. Also your Thyroid values are strange. How do you feel?
    yes, I agree - very confusing blood work. doesnt really add up as you have pointed out. Honestly, I kind of feel lousy. Much more tired and run down and I have lowered my training in order to try and rest up. wonder what is going on.

  26. #26
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Points
    1532593






    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Your bw.for the most part is accurate to the drugs your using....really the only red flag i see is the iron being so.high...check your multi vitamin and.see.if it has iron in it...if so get one that doesnt...you should give a pint of blood every 3 months and that will fix the iron issue ontop of keeping other parts of your panel in range....

    Shbg looks really good along with free test...thats a result of some of the compounds your on...ast/alt isnt bad for what your doing....giving blood will help that also(not that well known)....all in all i wouldnt sweat it...just get the iron under control...
    Thanks for the reply brother! I checked my multi and it actually doesnt contain iron...which I was surprised by. I am off my SARMS cycle tomorrow so I am going to see what happens to my BW in 30 days. Def need to get my iron under control. 15 years ago my level was 39 so it is kind of odd that it is so high now. Going to start giving blood as well.

Similar Threads

  1. blood work help with results
    By plifter198 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Blood work results. Please help!
    By yuyigear in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:54 AM
  3. blood work results, need advice
    By jpflex66 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->