• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg on blast and cruise

OnesAndWeights

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently running test/tren at 250/400 week. Gonna blast this for 12-16 weeks, and then plan on cruising on 100/100 test/tren. Plan on grabbing HCG to run, but wondering if it'll be a waste on this blast or During the cruise. I plan on coming off after a second blast, so I'm trying to see what the benefit of using HCG at all would be, besides bigger balls on cycle. If I'm gonna be suppressed for 6 months, is it of any benefit to run it throughout or just the last blast? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always use hcg when B&C plus if you wanna come off it makes recovery more easy.. Why cruise with tren? i would just up my test 200-250 a week but hey,its your body do what you want..

I use hcg when I'm cruising. My balls are still small though... I usually switch from an AI to a serm and use hcg when I'm cruising.

Ive never seen a cruise like that. But...I would run HCG if you like your nuts on both

2peas.jpg

I've seen the bloods for a number of people on other forums with solid numbers on a tren/test at 100 cruise. Obviously I'll be getting bloods on the cruise. If they start to suck, I'll cut the tren and up the test to 200-250/wk. Looks like people are getting some of that recomp effect of tren and good diet, which is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back