• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Never underestimate the theCaptn's influence on a global corporation's revenue!

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
COPENHAGEN, Denmark ? Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk A/S has reported a 23 percent growth in fourth-quarter net profit on strong sales of diabetic drugs and gave a positive outlook as regulators worldwide approved its latest range of insulin products.

The world's largest insulin maker says net profit was 5.7 billion kroner ($1 billion) in the three-month period with revenue increasing 16 percent to 21 billion from 18 billion kroner a year earlier. Net profit in the full-year grew 25 percent to 21.4 billion kroner with sales of 78 billion kroner.

Chief Executive Lars Rebien Soerensen on Thursday described 2012 as "another year with strong results," driven by successful insulin sales.

The company said it expects revenue growth of 8 to 11 percent this year with operating profit increasing some 10 percent.

:thumb:

OP wants to live out his dream as a news anchor.... thing is, he wants to be a female anchor.

Burn.

^^^^Negged...again. :kissu:

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new here... Is that eddie's 1 millionth account or is it some eddie copy cat? Either way I negged him just to be safe:coffee:

here is a foto of thecaptain

Attachments

• KANGAROO.GIF
    KANGAROO.GIF
    67.9 KB · Views: 7
^ i fucken hit a roo in my car tonight, only a little cunt luckily and i almost put the brake through the floor

Lucky it wasn't a drop bear bro

IML Gear Cream!
Lucky it wasn't a drop bear bro

I alwayz google your shit bra

Government_Drop_Bear_Warning.jpg

I alwayz google your shit bra

Government_Drop_Bear_Warning.jpg

Always best to be prepared here in Aus. How dumb arseholes like Azza are still alive is beyond belief :coffee:

Back