• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thats what I am talking about!!!!

Laborer

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PSL is on top of there game! Ultra fast shipping, I actually placed order's with other dom sponsors on same day and PSL is first to show.

Packaging is excellent, discreet and safe.

Very promising sponsor!
Pics to come

Here are the pics

Attachments

• IMAG0337.jpg
    IMAG0337.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0335.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Yeah for sure...

After a lot of studying - I found Purity to be the best option (from everything I've seen) ... "and I'm a picky ass MOFO!"

Laborer - I'm sure you will love the Euro line - I've always had VERY good results with the Euro line - "every time!"

Thanks for sharing this,

Please keep us posted.

Repo

You will not be dissappointed, brother.

Please keep us informed as you go along. Thanks.

Will def start a log for my friend in about a week to see how to responds to the 200mg test/ 250mg deca. I know this is a lower dose cycle then most would run but with these to compounds and it being his first cycle he should grow nicely.

As for the tren, I am havent the hardest time not popping the top of the b!tch, but with bjj/mma training I just cant. I would hate to be sparring and just not have any gas in tank.

Hey Laborer - that looks like a nice stack are you adding anything else?

I haven't tried Euro's Nandrolone yet - but I have had awesome results with their
test-c and tren-e ... "haven't tried the tren-a yet - but the feedback has been great."

Back