• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bang for the buck

AMA Rider

80's lame knowledge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age - 48
lifting- forever
Bf - somewhere in the teens?
experience- on off 20 cycles?

I realy want to use a cutting compound this spring. Look right this season. My question is what gives the best bang for the buck ? Test is what realy changes me the most, but what do you guys think gives the best return - Mast - Tren - Anavar ? I seriously know diet determines outcome on cut, but if you could only run one extra compond what would it be ? Thanks in advance. Stay strong.

Wooha I would say that Tren is the bangyest for the buck cutter. I would not recommend tren to anyone though. Its a tough one. Not for the new or faint of heart. Personally I would not even think of using it. Mast on the other hand num num num good stuff.

What do you think of maybe some winny? Not sure of course but may be a good choice for you my friend.

Wooha I would say that Tren is the bangyest for the buck cutter. I would not recommend tren to anyone though. Its a tough one. Not for the new or faint of heart. Personally I would not even think of using it. Mast on the other hand num num num good stuff.

What do you think of maybe some winny? Not sure of course but may be a good choice for you my friend.
I hear ya Hypno. Winny siezes me up like a rusty tin man though ? Deca, and EQ leave me like a women, broke n crying ? Never tried Mast so here goes nothin (lol). Anavar to. I dont care what it cost - its worth every penny. Thanks Man.

Good luck!

Test and Tren hands down. Nothing can change your look faster if diet and nutrition are dialed in. Unfortunately many guys including myself get terrible sides on Tren.

Test and Tren hands down. Nothing can change your look faster if diet and nutrition are dialed in. Unfortunately many guys including myself get terrible sides on Tren.
Thanks Heavy. Would 25 mg of Tren Ace Ed be a good wat to test the waters ? Or to go light on a cut mix be better ?

Test/tren for sure.
if you want to get fancy 100ng var ED turns that to platinum.

Only sides I get from tren is horrible insomnia and night swets.Eq is good but literally takes 3 months before it kicks in.Why not run a low dose of tren E 200 mg ew and you only have shoot it once a week.

IML Gear Cream!
My stack is Test E, Mast, Deca, and Tren. I am adding 10 % to my peaks everyday.

Everyone is different and therefore reacts differentlt to different compounds, diet, and training. There is no easy way to answer your question

Back