• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starter PH stack

scottie350

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been reading reviews on different PHs. I've considered trying them out for sometime. Off and on research as my interest peaked. I now think I'm at the point that I would like to try them out. I've been working out for several years. Recently it's even a slow go to get back into it (personal life reasons). Starting to get everything straight. I know it takes at least 2-4 weeks for me to get anything up here to Canada. So I should be back in full swing by then. I think I've come to like the looks of 1-andro rx stack the most (with e-control and 4-andro). For first stack , then progress up to decadrol and super dmz as time goes on. Just wondering if anyone else had a better suggestion for a starter.

DMZ is awesome but can hit you fairly hard so you may want to look at Non methyls if that is a concern. Non methyls are pretty weak in comparison to DMZ and the likes of SD. In additon to 1-Andro and 4-Andro you may want to check out trenazone, katandrol, and trenavar, deca-drol max and maybe a couple others.

Back