• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 year 2month transformation

Current weight 171.5, still need to lose some weight. Hopefully ill be stage ready in 10 weeks. First show. Body fat I'm guess high 10's right now

Unless you have fat legs, you are currently 7-8% bodyfat but holding water.

I still need to do a carb depletion and what not. So that should draw a lot of water out of my skin and back into my muscles. I didn't think I was that low in body fat. lol my legs arnt fat at all.

This is nothing short of impressive. Congratulations brother, this is an inspiration to all of us.

I'm just dumbfounded. That's amazing. Excellent job.

Thank you guys.. It started out as just to lose weight in the beginning and just get healthy. as the months went on, I really started loving it. I figured out what worked for me and set aside all the "BroScience" that I was once trying to go off of. did my far share of research and trial and error. Picked a ratio of protein,carbs, and fats and just stuck with it. I stay consistent with things and getting great results.. Thank you guys again for the positive feed back. It means a lot to me.

Keep it up you made it this far

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good progress man! You're getting super cut, keep it up.

IML Gear Cream!
You're a huge inspiration OP. Keep up the great work!

That is pretty amazing. I'd like to see my father change like that! Well, he doesn't have to get all ripped, but just lose the belly... I sent him your pics, maybe it will motivate him to get off the couch.

you sir have inspired me. what an amazing read this post is. to watch you go from pudgy to lean and mean is nothing short of amazing. thank you very very much for sharing with us.

I dont care what you're doing or how you do it. It's working for you and that's all that matters. I too believe consistency is key. Keep up the good work brother. You should be proud.

I have to say great job bro.....

IML Gear Cream!
he was 171 in this pict? thats impressive... wonder hows his legs then lol

suprised you actually wrote back lol you look alot heavier than 171 forsure, whats your height?

Legs are on page 6 which is the same as page 2 only it isn't. Lol

Back