AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Impressions of AMA

THE 1 AND ONLY

Rep Points

My Impressions of AMA

Site looks incredible, love the logo and love how the orals have different stacks suggestions for the product chosen. The injects show actual product info and not just the name of the product. Just this little shows you care about your customers.

I will be giving you some hard earned money soon, gotta love the tax season.

But,

I wanna know what is your go to product here @ AMA?

Also, whats up with the hoodies??? Those are legit!!!

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Test Prop And Tren Ace IMO... and the Hoodies I think there is only like 4 of them in the world, so just keep your eyes open to see if they make more. You can't go wrong with AMA, you will love the gears.

Rep Points

the test prop is fucking sweet because its so damn smooth... you will never find prop this painless and smooth and also so strong... the anavar is amazing too... fuck, everything is the shit bro...

Rep Points

took these guys over 2 months to get me my package gear is legit good but letro was weak

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sewardfitness View Post
    took these guys over 2 months to get me my package gear is legit good but letro was weak
    Really?? Why am I only hearing about this now? What makes you say the letro was weak?

Rep Points

The cut mix is just too convenient to pass up. I've liked everything I've tried from AMA.

Rep Points

sherk. i had some gyno issues and the letro just plain was not working for me ..i ordered from another source and problem cleared up with a few weeks. also yes it took over two months this was over this past summer

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I find that extremely hard to believe. You are literally the very first person to ever say the letro was weak and the very first person in the history of AMA to have an order take that long without having a payment issue (whether it was your fault or the others fault) or a shipment issue (i.e giving the wrong address). I know there's more to the story than you're telling when it comes to the delivery. And without blood work, your accusation about the letro doesn't say much. There's no set time frame of how long it takes to clear up gyno. For all we know, you used AMA letro for a only few weeks then switched to another brand around the time your gyno was starting to break down. It's just like everything else bro, when you say the stuff you said, and you're the only one saying it, you need to be able to back up your claims or you look like every other troll who pops up and tries to makes a source look bad. You see what I'm saying. The only reason why I'm calling your bs is because you are literally the very first and only person ever. Seems kinda weird. You aren't the only person who got the batch of letro you did, why was everyone else satisfied and happy with the results? Why was your order the only one singled out to take 2 months? Doesn't add up.

Rep Points

maybe i just needed something stronger. everything else was great man. i think the delivery issue was i had placed an order when your site last went down and got an email saying everyone who already paid will still get order.

Rep Points

even though long wait time customer service was great and i never felt like i was being ripped off because i was in constant comms with them, upon arrival packaging was great too

Rep Points

Been using AMA for years now. Best gear I have ever used. They also have had the best customer service I have used and have always had fast shipping. I just placed over a 2k order, but we had a payment issue and I haven't heard back in about a week. Normaly they respond super quick.I'm hoping they're just super busy with competitions around the corner and everyone ordering..but I just wanted to come here to get some peace of mind lol. I'm sure I'll hear something soon

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Get your post count up and shoot me a pm. I'll take care of you. You need 11 posts to pm.

Rep Points

My luck their out of stock on testE and Var. Been using Auexis (gtg) for years and was looking to switch over since i hear nothing but good things about Ama. Hope they have more so i can order before the 2 week off period.

Rep Points

Will do. I don't usually don't do forms, but I'll make an exception for AMA lol
    Last edited by BadApel; 03-16-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: typo

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadApel View Post
    Will do. I don't usually don't do forms, but I'll make an exception for AMA lol
    It's the fastest way to get a response from a source. AMA has us reps to take care of the customer service portion of his operation. That way he only has to take care of the stock and floods of orders.

Rep Points

haha well now I kind of feel like a dick. I stay pretty busy and never really got in to the forums. So naturally I have just emailed him, when he's probably varely got time to do anything. I'll defintely use the forums for a source of communication now

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah you dick, way to go! Lmao. Just playin bro. I'm always around to help out. People who hear about AMA through friends and aren't on the boards do the same but it just adds more time to what he already has going on. But no worries, you now know the faster route to get your questions answered.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Yeah you dick, way to go! Lmao. Just playin bro. I'm always around to help out. People who hear about AMA through friends and aren't on the boards do the same but it just adds more time to what he already has going on. But no worries, you now know the faster route to get your questions answered.
    hahaha I know man! I'll go ahead and pm you now that I have more than 11 posts lol