• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ausie Drug Scandal

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looks like the sands of time are catching up with almost every sporting code in Australia. And its not B12 injections.

no but it is huge news here, huge doping scandals with clubs from many codes, including doctors, management. And organised crime also, some players rang the AFL last week to say they had taken something. You do that and they take no action, few days later and this comes out, and big names are dropping out of big games this weekend.

The substances it found in use in Australia were GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, AOD-9604 and hexarelin, all of which promote the release of an increased level of growth hormone into the bloodstream.

These are the drugs some clubs and players are using. Some are whole clubs, others are just certain unnamed individuals. AFL and a couple of NRL teams seem to be in the sights with a certain biochemist having worked for several clubs across different codes.

LOL @ major crime squad.

it's not a murder.

still will be an interesting outcome.

azza, i demand you keep me updated on this.

It's bigger than the Lance Armstrong bust. Soccer, league, union and AFL all involved... Fuck!!!!!

2 afl guys, who now get to remain anon, phoned a medical officer at AFL HQ and confessed to taking a banned substance, under this rule, nothing happens, a few days later this all comes out, wink fuckin wink. The only problem i see, is the public put so much pressure and the clubs, if these substances are great for recovery then this is a good thing, only prob is, some of these sports dickheads would then do 10iu a day and turn out like the elephant man, so its a double edged sword.

What's going to happen is 80% of our top players across 5 codes will be banned for 3 years ... That is un-fkg-real!

Bets on the same shit has been happening with the kiwis and the yarpies

Its bigger than we think because it involves match fixing in one case they are talking about and betting across the codes, you would have to admit that a team like Manly was beefed up and hardly ever injured through out the year. Organised crime is in the betting saga, and apparently have lured players.

its ridiculous that such a large number of so called professionals were even using injectables.

they deserve what they get. the must have known.

azza keep this updated for me to read.

Azza pins 1 gram of test E3D.... hope this helps !

Essendon players are saying they signed forms and conset to this and didnt know what the substances are or were, peps are done daily so i would be asking, why am i having a injection everyday in my tummy fat?

They're all fucked. Banned for 3 years, it will bankrupt the club.

lets see what happens next,

lets see what happens next

i saw what happened next you repeated lets see what happens next, which means you are full retard, good job mod

I cant play anymore, i am under enormous strain and pressure, Halpert is about to set fire to my internet connection, post while i can, if i don?t see you tomorrow, you know i have gone the way of the DODO

Back