• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

thanx...for he trolls, mods (I'm a bitch)

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
you let nohe...eddie and fat fuck run around doing whatever they want

my you tube page just got taken down fo the second time for unlisted private videos

good job mods

Halpert is pm?ing me all these links where when you click on them the person that posts the link gets all your internet connection details, lines are being crossed, Halpert must of sent someone here a lot of cawk for his pass

how gay

my you tube page just got taken down fo the second time for unlisted private videos

good job mods

You, you just focus on the negative things in life.

Halpert is pm?ing me all these links where when you click on them the person that posts the link gets all your internet connection details, lines are being crossed, Halpert must of sent someone here a lot of cawk for his pass

how gay

Mong, you still clicked on it you retard.

Every good poster has at least 6 accounts. get me banned...

Mong, you still clicked on it you retard.

Every good poster has at least 6 accounts. get me banned...

only need one account, i don?t hide behind 6 different personas like you, you and your five personalities can all go and gang fuck yourselfs.

hope this helps

you only got me once

i have owned you for fucking years you fat Hawaiian twig with a cess pool of a mother

and i havent even started on you yet

Hagen see all

i feel sick

only need one account, i don?t hide behind 6 different personas like you, you and your five personalities can all go and gang fuck yourselfs.

hope this helps

you only got me once

i have owned you for fucking years you fat Hawaiian twig with a cess pool of a mother

and i havent even started on you yet

Hagen see all

i feel sick

fat hawaiian twig?

am i on thin ice? or you going to man up or cry your sputnik sized head on your huge pillow...

how gay

Yup he did that to me like I give a fuck that he knows my GEO location. Like he would ever have the balls to come see me. Like KOS says just some anonymous talking troll with internet skillz. 11th and chestnut in philly, stop by and see me pussy.

:coffee:

Yup he did that to me like I give a fuck that he knows my GEO location. Like he would ever have the balls to come see me. Like KOS says just some anonymous talking troll with internet skillz. 11th and chestnut in philly, stop by and see me pussy.

You clicked it 9 times over several hours.

So, yeh, you clearly weren't that bothered.

change the record old man.

WHo even cares... i'll give you all my home address.

Not like any of you are gonna do shit about it anyway.

Hope this helps !

IML Gear Cream!
WHo even cares... i'll give you all my home address.

Not like any of you are gonna do shit about it anyway.

Hope this helps !

negged

how gay

neg fail
you lucky bastard..

good job mods

You're welcome!

good job mods

tumblr_inline_mghn6jVIQB1rwcy4q.gif

Cry fatboy... cry and melt !!

Yea... you got me... i'm jealous.

ive noticed

you know what...you dont post anything of worth....nothing entertaining...nothing funny....nothing bbing related....nothing informative...just troll drivel...in all my posting years ive never put anyone on ignore...you are the first....

worthless

IML Gear Cream!
what do you think is cool?

didnt you just call me out?

are you cool now cause you called me out in a wwf fantasy world?

lol at moronic hypocrites who dont think a single bit abot the words that they type

you just called me out for calling people out ....dunce

I want him to find me, i have a huge surprise, i fist to the elbow and beyond and i have heard he is one loose mofo

ive noticed

you know what...you dont post anything of worth....nothing entertaining...nothing funny....nothing bbing related....nothing informative...just troll drivel...in all my posting years ive never put anyone on ignore...you are the first....

worthless

I win.

thanx...for he trolls mods

good job mods

Nohe has been gone for months

Eddy gets banned EVERY time he visits

Fat Fuck is a fail old woman.

.... so, STFU and get back on the treadmill chubby. You've got a competition to win :coffee:

Nohe has been gone for months

Eddy gets banned EVERY time he visits

Fat Fuck is a fail old woman.

.... so, STFU and get back on the treadmill chubby. You've got a competition to win :coffee:

eddie averages 15 to 30 post before you guys do something about him
his post are obvious...he is always sniffed out by memebers...you guys pretend you dont know....i think red dog is right about you guys

Back