• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Like 2 feet of snow outside my window

Renaissance Man

Poor boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... Stay the fuck away from New England bras

Sweet! I wish I was there right now!

^^^ Missed the point of this thread

I wish this were a REAL blizzard.

These are funny

sign-wicked-stawm-comin-New-Hampshire-620x217.jpg

they were calling for about a foot here, but fell far short of that. (easy penis joke opp.) I'm just happy not having to spend my whole morning digging out.

if you mail order things for your teens in the winter they will keep the walk shoveled. :dont:

they were calling for about a foot here, but fell far short of that. (easy penis joke opp.) I'm just happy not having to spend my whole morning digging out.

i did think penis joke the other night typing to someone that saturday's prediction for 13 inches had turned to 8 and we'd probably end up with 3.

Last edited:
It's 65 degrees here and the sun is shining.
Meanwhile all of the sexy college women are out jogging around the nearby university in tight shorts and tank tops.
Hope that helps brighten your day.

65 degrees sounds great right now

IML Gear Cream!
I love the wind howling and snow getting blown 15 directions before it hits the ground... Being inside warm n cozy looking at it is not so bad.

I love the wind howling and snow getting blown 15 directions before it hits the ground... Being inside warm n cozy looking at it is not so bad.

Good for you.
I think I will go sit outside in 65 degree sunny weather drink a beer and think about how much fun it would be to be stuck in a house in New England during a wind howling snow blowing in 15 directions blizzard.

Last edited:
Conn. Struggles to Dig Out of Behemoth Storm - YouTube

Conn. Struggles to Dig Out of Behemoth Storm

Published on Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut residents awoke Saturday to more than two feet of snow following a massive snowstorm that left hundreds of thousands without power across New England. One Southington, Conn. man struggled to dig out of the knee-deep snow. (Feb. 9)

Good for you.
I think I will go sit outside in 65 degree sunny weather drink a beer and think about how much fun it would be to stuck in a house in New England during a wind howling snow blowing in 15 directions blizzard.

It's a nice balmy day out here, 0C! A few weeks ago we were were in the -40C territory, that was a bit chilly.

Good for you.
I think I will go sit outside in 65 degree sunny weather drink a beer and think about how much fun it would be to stuck in a house in New England during a wind howling snow blowing in 15 directions blizzard.

Who's stuck? I'm pretty much antisocial so I love the isolation of a storm :) Tropical beach time I like being where there aren't other people or with just a few people combing the beach and exploring tide pools. There is a season for that here too.

Good for you.
I think I will go sit outside in 65 degree sunny weather drink a beer and think about how much fun it would be to be stuck in a house in New England during a wind howling snow blowing in 15 directions blizzard.

U don't gotta be a dick about it.

95 deg here, been swimming all morning...

Back