• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grow my hair again?

Keep short or grow again? (see photos)

• Short

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Long(ish)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

kanun

renewbie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For everyone who has nothing better to do with their time:
Should I grow my hair again? I cut it a couple of months ago but deep down I've been missing my lovely locks. It's like I lost a piece of my soul (almost) :(
What do you think? :confused:

Long(ish):

Last edited:
Short:

Where's the longer hair??

I would almost shave it. You'd look like one mean mofo if ya did? What is the look you want people to see you as? What are you comfortable with is a better question.

However, you'd never see me with a shaved head!

to find true happiness kanun you must shave your head :yes:
My young pedwodian, there is true joy in taking a pair of clippers, chuckin the height attachments in the bin and clippin down to the roots :thumb:
What a joy it will be when you wake up in the morning and never have to brush your hair, you'll never have to worry if it's messy or not when your out with a lovely young female......
Yes, for true happiness kanun, you must
SHAVE!!

too bad you cant have it long one day and short the next then long again. it looks good depending on what oyur wearing and stuff. i had the same problems. r u from Malta, Illinois or some other malta?

LoL, thats a couple months of growth dude, at a couple points in my life I hadn't had a real haircut for 3+ years. Honestly though even though I missed the hair for awhile, maintenance is easier without it, and I dont have skin problems so much as I did. Plus I think I look alot better with a good trim.

Originally posted by RCfootball87
too bad you cant have it long one day and short the next then long again. it

You could, just wear a wig and make sure it an expensive one at that! :lol: J/k!!! :)

Originally posted by kanun
For everyone who has nothing better to do with their time:
Should I grow my hair again? I cut it a couple of months ago but deep down I've been missing my lovely locks. It's like I lost a piece of my soul (almost) :(
What do you think? :confused:

Long(ish):
You call that long(ish)???????
:funny: :funny: :funny:

hell i don't remember the last time mine was that short.

Both look like short hair to me. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
You know what I mean...EXACTLY my thoughts!!!

Thats what todays kids consider long LoL.

Re: Re: Grow my hair again?

Originally posted by Dero

My thoughts exactly Dero. If that is long then mine is very, very, very, very long. I couldn't go that short.

Re: Re: Re: Grow my hair again?

Originally posted by Badger
My thoughts exactly Dero. If that is long then mine is very, very, very, very long. I couldn't go that short.

1cussing.gif
cut yer hair, ya damn hippies! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Grow my hair again?

Originally posted by Monolith
1cussing.gif
cut yer hair, ya damn hippies! :D

You'd have to pay me and I don't think there is enough money for me to cut it at this point. I LOVE my hair!!!!!!!

I missed my hair when I chopped it, its like a peice of your identity.

I cut mine all off about 4 years ago and from the first cut I knew I made one hell of a mistake. I won't do that again. Right now it is getting close to the waist line of my jeans. I know it's rather long for a male but what the hell. It's mine and no one else's.

Re: Re: Grow my hair again?

Originally posted by Dero
:mad: True, but it still took a whole summer of turture to get it that long(ish), so to me it's long :p

Oh and RC, no I'm not from Illinois, I'm from the real Malta. Damn yanks keep stealing our european names... :D

Re: Re: Re: Grow my hair again?

:mad: True, but it still took a whole summer of turture to get it that long(ish), so to me it's long :p

Oh and RC, no I'm not from Illinois, I'm from the real Malta. Damn yanks keep stealing our european names... :D

Torture??

Hey, having to walk around town with a big puff on your head is pretty damn torturous :hair: :)

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, a summer, or a half a year, or a full year even - are the worst parts for me when growing the hair out. A single summer though, man thats nothing, imagine though nearly every guy with 5 years worth of hair growth, well they all started somewhere.

keep it short. Much easier to manage

Shave it :)

Opinion of many:
Shave it
No way, my head is huge and my ears would stick out. :eek:
In fact, that's why I liked my hair longer, at least it hid them! :D

No way, my head is huge and my ears would stick out. :eek:

That's just more incentive to get in the gym and hit the weights HARD. You're head and neck will grow into your ears. ;)

OH....MY....GOD......for a second there I thought I was going to see a MULLET!!!!!

Go Bald my honey-in-training........there is nothing better than a nice smooth surface to play with.........and I doooooo mean smooth!!!!! Right Al?????

Back