• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scammed out of Winnings by KOS?

wtf happened?

• Eric Green is a Kike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So after i won my Synthol arm contest with SFY.com, i gave KOS my P.o. box to give to SFY for my Placebo prizes.

Did i get it? no.

Take the poll and decide what happened to my Gearsasis. :daydream:

Suddenly glad I waited to order from aft :thinking:

i gave sfy your addy...other dude got his stuff

i also never got anything from sfy....thats why i dont rep for him....we have had an on an off relationship....he never came thru with a full order even one time...an admitted he lied a few times

thats all i know

I still haven't got my genshi cyp from them that was basically a trial run to see if I wanted to rep :-/

I was brought on in part here to be a advocate for oppressed members who didnt get something free...be it contest prizes...potential spam..i.mean sales rep jobs...or if you were promised.nudes you never recieved...fyi all nudes of Azza choking on a large afro black.snake are.not.to be released at this time....Azza applied for a copyright on that black pine tree...and any infrjngement will results in him spitting the salty load he has saved.from it...in your eye of course...so anyway..

If you feel held down.like the black man on a warm 1955 Alabama morning...lmk...:)

Btw Lazza...if you send me a nasty "likes again"...im gonna send over the grow-knee with herbies this time...the last one onlynhad early onset of HIV...but since.you garggled his seed only....you may make it...i hope :)

Can you please tell me your shipping address?

Thanks[

QUOTE=longworthb;3020892]I still haven't got my genshi cyp from them that was basically a trial run to see if I wanted to rep :-/[/QUOTE]

all prizes and products for free were shipped the ones who did not get their order please contact with me with pm i can send tracking numbers at once

Thanks eric

I was brought on in part here to be a advocate for oppressed members who didnt get something free...be it contest prizes...potential spam..i.mean sales rep jobs...or if you were promised.nudes you never recieved...fyi all nudes of Azza choking on a large afro black.snake are.not.to be released at this time....Azza applied for a copyright on that black pine tree...and any infrjngement will results in him spitting the salty load he has saved.from it...in your eye of course...so anyway..

If you feel held down.like the black man on a warm 1955 Alabama morning...lmk...:)

what do i have to do with the op getting ripped off by KOS?

KOS has done this before.

He has no doubt taken the winnings for himself and sold them to pay for burgers and chips for his family.

We have sent out all orders .. i can send tracking codes to everybody by pm..

Thanks

KOS has done this before.

He has no doubt taken the winnings for himself and sold them to pay for burgers and chips for his family.

It's be worth it if he had enough for 5 guys.

KOS is fat... i'm not surprised.

Looks like it was a Postal issue, SFY is going to square everything away. :thumb:

all prizes and products for free were shipped the ones who did not get their order please contact with me with pm i can send tracking numbers at once

Thanks eric

9 days later and still no tracking number? Lol

Back