• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Orbit Nutrition?

I always get my stuff in 2-4 days ......

Def quick brother. Like the last post said if your having any issues they're quick to resolve it. I usually get my stuff with less in 3 days from ordering.

Orbit is always super fast for me. Even with me being on the other coast, its always priority mail and 3-4 days.

definitely faster than some other companies bro...

2-3 days average; just have your addy and funds gtg and issues should be nonexistent! :)

IML Gear Cream!
Got him squared away.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

how long does it take to ship normally to an apo address

Can take a few business days while everything gets gathered to one warehouse to ship from.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Orbit Nutrition is top notch -- I refer all my clients to them and use the regularly.

Great company that has good pricing and customer service A+

-Matt

I ordered some creatine a month ago and had it with in 2 days flat. Wicked shipping.

Got mine within two days of ordering. I ordered a bottle of RPN Havoc, hope this is the legit stuff. The bottle was dated, plastic sealed, and all. Only worried because I have seen some posts about fake Havoc which meet the description of these pills (white with white powder).

Got mine within two days of ordering. I ordered a bottle of RPN Havoc, hope this is the legit stuff. The bottle was dated, plastic sealed, and all. Only worried because I have seen some posts about fake Havoc which meet the description of these pills (white with white powder).

I haven't read anything about actual fake Havoc, just customers concerned about changes in capsules color and size, which RPN owner Dsade (name on AM.com) already commented on.

This was posted in another forum:

Originally Posted by dsade
The smaller pills barely filled the bottle halfway, and looked kind of dumb. We instructed production department to switch to a larger capsules and use more filler to make a more aesthetically pleasing product.

You'll get more hits about a rap group if you google fake havoc. I think there are a lot of threads with people concerned and asking about their bottle because it looked different then bottles they've bought previously, but I haven't read anything about someone getting a confirmed fake. Most people concerned about fakes also bought them off e-bay. If you go it from Orbit, you're fine.

Volcom - Yeah, I did some research and found that Orbit was a trusted source prior to purchasing. Those fake Havoc posts just had me worried. Would suck to go so much over my maintenance and put on some extra fat rather than muscle (due to them being fake). But I am going to continue on and hope for results.

I got my halo extreme in 5 days. Shipped to afgahnistan with out any problems. Thanks Orbit

IML Gear Cream!
apache, damn that is kind of insane bro haha !

and guys be sure to check on daily deals as well on the homepage for some good pick ups!

Just wanted to mention that Orbit is first class IMO!!!

:coffee:

Back