• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle planning it out!

jtip1810

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off new to the site but wanted to make sure from some others that I have this planned out correctly before I start. I have one issue in that my last pin would be the day I leave the country and will be out for 9 days without anything at all but from all I read you don't want to start a PCT for 2 weeks after your last pin so I would be ok. I am not planning on doing anything major just test e and some HGH(have done hgh before planning on 6months) like I said its the first time cycle other than Pro hormones. I am 35yrs old working out for last 7 years weight 195 with 17%BF just looking to get some better gains getting harder with age. Here my plan and thanks to everyone for any help or advice you can give.

Test e 2xwk for 500wk 12wks total
Armdix at .5 ED 12wks
HGH 3xwk at 5iu(split) running through post and beyond

and for post Clomid 4wks 150/100/75/50
and of course still have some HGH

I have HCG didn't know if I should run during or wait until PCT. If on PCT then 500iu per day for 10days? Then clomid

keep in mind I'll be unable to do anything for 9 days after my last pin in case something needs to be adjusted.

Ok just as an update I am going to run HCG during the cycle 250iu per week. Also have some anadrol orals I was considering using as a jump start 150mg per day for 4weeks. Started my HGH 2wks ago to get that rolling and going to pin my first Test E shot tomorrow(Saturday) 250ml 2x per week. Anyone care to comment on my plan or give advise on how I could better this cycle? Should I use the orals or leave them alone? Should I be worried about energy levels if I'm out of the country for 9 days without anything after my last pin? Thanks guys for the help and since I forgot to include in the original post I am 5'10" not that it makes a difference.

Don't worry about when ur out of the country. Test e has a decently long half life. Start pct 2 weeks after last pin. If your going to run drol do not run at 150. Start at 50 and if u want bump up to 100 if u feel u can handle it. It is a pretty rough oral. Hcg isn't really necessary but it will help you recover alot easier. I'd run it at 250 twice a week the length of ur cycle. Pct with clomid like u already said but at doses 100-100-50-50. A lot of people have vision problems over 100mg

for your HGH run a serum test on it before you get deep into it. When ever i get HGH I only ever get one kit and run a serum test. To much bunk HGH out their. Pin 10iu's in one day perferably at 530 am and set an apt with labcorp to get a serum test. Be at the door at 715 so you can get your blood drawn at 730. This is for any high end HGH ie black tops, Kefei, Hyg, ect but yellow, blue, green tops I have heard 4 hours then run blood work. But run a test and see what your serum levels are. They should be honestly any where from 24-31, it may be lower if you didnt time it right though. The ones I am running right now tested at 31 (eli's) at your age you should see some good results..

But what are your goals? If you just want to burn fat you can drop it to 2iu morning and do cardio early and 2iu before bed. If you want to get big then do 10iu mon wed fri. I have heard great things from both ways.

Thanks guys,
Not sure about the orals prolly leave them out this go around. The HGH I have are Rips from (G) had a few buddy's on these and testing out good so figure they are g2g but expensive. I am currently trying to put on some size my last pro I was up to 212 but puffy as hell. Would like to see if I can put on a solid 15-20lbs of lean muscle just don't really know what to expect compared to my experience with prohormones. By the way were is the best/least painful place to pin was thinking delts and glutes for the rotations. Thanks agian guys.

Delts are easiest for me. I rarely do glutes anymore.

Last month hit a vein in my glutes and turned my bathroom into a murder scene. Vents are easier to get to and a breeze to pin for some. I like slin pinning tris and pecs. No pip and a breeze to do

Tri's with a 1/2 slin long enough? Sure that takes a long time but long as it works thats an option. That pec shot sound all bad to me bro seems like it would hurt Lol! Thanks guys I'll keep everyone updated on results gonna take some pics and measurements each week.

Ok first pin was today in the glute not to bad constant sting and feels really knotted afterwards kinda hard to sit still or sit without it stinging. Guessing that is normal only been 20mins so far going to get in the hot tub let that oil move around a bit. Should I expect it to hurt worse later or tomorrow? Gonna try delt next tues see how that ones goes.

IML Gear Cream!
Did my 2nd pin yesterday in the delt much smoother still slighly sore in the glute from 1st pin. Ramped my cals up to 3000-3500per day (hard for me) 250-300grm protien per day light carbs and fats. I don't know if the added food is causing this or the HGH but I started at 194 and after my 2nd pin I am 201 realized that should be water and can feel the bloat a lil. The question is toward the end of my cycle is there something I should add in to dry me out. May also need to rename this threat 1st time cycle results.

Back