three reasons for obesity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Chemistry Experiment
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,418

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Over eating as I type this. The Lord loves carb loading.
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off


    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/banners/i...ack-banner.jpg

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  2. #17
    Elite Member
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,768

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by yeni View Post
    Never Criticize Any Food: Food should not be criticized for any reason, despite personal disliking. (snip)
    McDonald's?

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    947

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    90892263


    I just had Nutella for the first time today. Candy bar in a jar.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    troubador's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    364787778


    Quote Originally Posted by yeni View Post
    He, peace be upon him, said: (the disbeliever eats in seven intestines and the believer eats in one intestine) (Al Bukhari and Muslim). The prophet seemed to guide to lower food intake as much as possible in a hidden way (1: 7 parts). And in deed the avid person can eat food seven folds greater than what his body needs!
    Also, don't forget that midgets love pineapples for to have to guide from one half intestine. The gut buster is clear (dance in the hallway). The activist sea merchant eats cat food from a greater stage. The cow jumped over the moon.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    troubador's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    364787778


    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    I bet the prophet got fat while flying to heaven on a winged horse. Jesus would've walked cause he's not lazy...
    It's a long trip so mohammed ate lot's of bacon and malt liquor that he conned his followers out of.

  6. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    Good discussion

    Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
    The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

    which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.
    Before the Prophet took this night journey, the ceiling of the house in which he was staying was opened, and Jibril descended. He cut open the chest of Prophet Muhammad and washed that open area with Zamzam water. Then he emptied something from a container into the chest of the Prophet to increase his wisdom as well as the strength of his belief. This was done to prepare the Messenger of Allah for that which he had yet to see in the upper world from among the wonders of the creation of Allah.

    If you want further explanation no problem

    --------

    McDonald's?

    If food is halal no problem
    --------

    He, peace be upon him, said: (the disbeliever eats in seven intestines and the believer eats in one intestine) (Al Bukhari and Muslim). The prophet seemed to guide to lower food intake as much as possible in a hidden way (1: 7 parts). And in deed the avid person can eat food seven folds greater than what his body needs!


    Non-Muslim does not mention the name of God before eating
    Satan partnering with the infidel in food
    so there is a difference

    --------
    1. Pork prohibited in Qur?an
    The Qur?an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
    It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
    ?Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
    and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.?
    [Al-Qur?an 5:3]
    The above verses of the Holy Qur?an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
    pork is forbidden.
    2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
    The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
    prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
    ?And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
    not the cud; he is unclean to you?.
    ?Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
    they are unclean to you.? [Leviticus 11:7-8]
    Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
    ?And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
    it is unclean unto you.

    Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu) - YouTube

    Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity - YouTube

    Dr Zakir Naik - Is Pork Allowed In Christianity (urdu) - YouTube


    -----


    1. Prohibition of alcohol in the Qur'an The Glorious Qur'an prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse:
    "
    O ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an Abomination - of Satan's handiwork;

    eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. "[Al-Qur'an 5:90]



    . Narated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."

    Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5645, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr
    2. Prohibition of alcohol in the Bible The Bible prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verses:

    a. "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." [Proverbs 20:1] b. "And be not drunk with

    wine. "[Ephesians 5:18]

    Dr. Zakir Naik Q_A Alcohol, Medicines permissions in Islam YouTube

    Why Alcohol is forbidden (HARAM) in Islam_ Dr Zakir Naik YouTube


    thank's to all

  7. #22
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    three reasons for obesity

    Quote Originally Posted by yeni View Post
    Good discussion

    Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
    The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

    which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.
    Before the Prophet took this night journey, the ceiling of the house in which he was staying was opened, and Jibril descended. He cut open the chest of Prophet Muhammad and washed that open area with Zamzam water. Then he emptied something from a container into the chest of the Prophet to increase his wisdom as well as the strength of his belief. This was done to prepare the Messenger of Allah for that which he had yet to see in the upper world from among the wonders of the creation of Allah.

    If you want further explanation no problem

    --------

    McDonald's?

    If food is halal no problem
    --------

    He, peace be upon him, said: (the disbeliever eats in seven intestines and the believer eats in one intestine) (Al Bukhari and Muslim). The prophet seemed to guide to lower food intake as much as possible in a hidden way (1: 7 parts). And in deed the avid person can eat food seven folds greater than what his body needs!


    Non-Muslim does not mention the name of God before eating
    Satan partnering with the infidel in food
    so there is a difference

    --------
    1. Pork prohibited in Qur?an
    The Qur?an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
    It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
    ?Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
    and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.?
    [Al-Qur?an 5:3]
    The above verses of the Holy Qur?an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
    pork is forbidden.
    2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
    The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
    prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
    ?And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
    not the cud; he is unclean to you?.
    ?Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
    they are unclean to you.? [Leviticus 11:7-8]
    Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
    ?And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
    it is unclean unto you.

    Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu) - YouTube

    Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity - YouTube

    Dr Zakir Naik - Is Pork Allowed In Christianity (urdu) - YouTube


    -----


    1. Prohibition of alcohol in the Qur'an The Glorious Qur'an prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse:
    "
    O ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an Abomination - of Satan's handiwork;

    eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. "[Al-Qur'an 5:90]



    . Narated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."

    Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5645, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr
    2. Prohibition of alcohol in the Bible The Bible prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verses:

    a. "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." [Proverbs 20:1] b. "And be not drunk with

    wine. "[Ephesians 5:18]

    Dr. Zakir Naik Q_A Alcohol, Medicines permissions in Islam YouTube

    Why Alcohol is forbidden (HARAM) in Islam_ Dr Zakir Naik YouTube


    thank's to all
    I heard that when Mohammed drank wine he molested little boys.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    Dear brother

    There is no so-called sex of children in Islam

    This in other religions and Western countries
    The sex trade of children

    - You see the children of illegal
    And family disintegration - Treason

    All this is not in Islam and the correct application
    But in the West

    التحرش الجنسي بالاطفال في الكنائس youtube

    thank you

  9. #24
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    three reasons for obesity

    Quote Originally Posted by yeni View Post
    Dear brother

    There is no so-called sex of children in Islam

    This in other religions and Western countries
    The sex trade of children

    - You see the children of illegal
    And family disintegration - Treason

    All this is not in Islam and the correct application
    But in the West

    youtube

    thank you
    Lol, yeah, Muslims just kill children for going to school, and if a girl is raped, her brother and father kill her.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  10. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    my dear brother

    Is this Islam?

    Islam is innocent of this nonsense
    Islam building, reconstruction and progress

    - Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
    Do not do more of your energy
    In anything

    The original
    Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    See inside them well
    Your life will completely upright
    Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
    This is Islam

    Muslim life always
    Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
    This constitution for life

    Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
    This is already happening in other religions

    So
    Society is going in the way of deviation
    Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

    In your point of view

    Why is this happening?

    This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

    Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

    Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

    If you want to know Islam properly
    [Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

    And not through acts of random people

    Muhammad (PBUH) in Judaism, Christian and Hinduism Scriptures - Dr. Zakir Naik youtube
    allah guided you

  11. #26
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    three reasons for obesity

    Quote Originally Posted by yeni View Post
    my dear brother

    Is this Islam?

    Islam is innocent of this nonsense
    Islam building, reconstruction and progress

    - Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
    Do not do more of your energy
    In anything

    The original
    Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    See inside them well
    Your life will completely upright
    Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
    This is Islam

    Muslim life always
    Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
    This constitution for life

    Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
    This is already happening in other religions

    So
    Society is going in the way of deviation
    Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

    In your point of view

    Why is this happening?

    This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

    Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

    Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

    If you want to know Islam properly
    [Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

    And not through acts of random people

    Muhammad (PBUH) in Judaism, Christian and Hinduism Scriptures - Dr. Zakir Naik youtube
    allah guided you
    I practice good morals just for the sake of being good.

    That may not be what Islam is supposed to be, but Muslim nations are some of the worst in the world. They're stuck in the 1500s.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  12. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    Wars of resistance to corruption and heads of state power hungry
    Therefore
    There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law

    The most important
    Applied Qur'an and the Hadith
    halal is clear and taboo is clear

    The application of Islamic law
    Will provide safety and protection and happiness
    Muslim and non-Muslim
    Like
    Amr ibn al-Aas in the conquest of Egypt
    157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad ) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad ), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful.

    كيف أسلم هذا الشاب الكندى YouTube

    allah guided you

  13. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    From all that has been mentioned, the importance of healthy eating, a balanced diet and hygiene can be understood in the light of the Qur'an and Sunnah. Islam has stressed on the importance of these things right from the start unlike health authorities etc., Which have just recently begun to stress its importance. This could be counted as just another gem that manifests the perfection of Islam.
    احمد ديدات _ محاضرة الاسلام رساله الحق ( مترجمة ) - YouTube

  14. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    21

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    152985

    A healthy diet and a proper workout plan depending on your bodily needs keep you afar from obesity.

  15. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    england
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    -4395471

    yes,alhamdolaallah

    thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Reasons for using..
    By MrKeenan in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. Reasons
    By GFR in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 2548
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 07:04 PM
  3. Top 10 reasons
    By HANK-VISSER in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 05:12 AM
  4. 7 reasons NOT to go to the gym!
    By irontime in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 05:21 AM
  5. One of the Reasons why I don't use e-Bay!
    By david in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2002, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums