Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Hey Guys - curious to hear some feedback - going for the ultimate shred in March with some 'help'. I am fairly certain I am going to run the following stack. i am 37, 5'11, 194, 10ish% bf and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-16: test testosterone cyp / 80 mg EOD
    Week 1-8: trenbolone E / 100mg EOD
    Week 1-16: Primo / 200mg EOD
    Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
    Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
    Week 1-16: Aromasin / 6mg EOD

PCT:
    TRT @ 120mg Test Cyp/week (2x60mg)

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
    Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
    Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
    Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
    Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
    Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
    Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    Sunday: Off

What do you guys think? Is this TOO much strain on my muscles daily not allowing time for recovery? Any concerns with what I have laid out? Suggestions? Bashings?

Thanks!

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I dont believe in over training, I believe in undereating. If your body is able to recover and you can physically do it then shit go for it. Any one that says you have to take a week off per muscle or ect is full of shit. Every one is created differnt and if your body is capable of that then go for it. If you feel like your being drained up your carbs and protein. Keep your fat really low in the diet, so you burn off fat. If I am bodybuilding I like to go no carbs, with fat and high protein. But with your work outs I would go no fat, high carbs, and high protein. Force your body to burn its own fat as long as your utilizing your carbs.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Couple things.come to.mind...you may not need that caber with the primo.in.that cycle...but it wont hurt....rather see tren A but even with the tren E you could bump it a bit...300mgs isnt a whole lot...for sure your gonna overtrain...your cns will.be hammered whale dump by 2 weeks into that...i do.applaud you for having the balls to say your doing yoga...with wieghts of course...you may possibly be the only geared up yoga student on earth...good luck...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Correction keep the tren were its at tell you see how ur cardio holds up with all that going on...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

cycle looks solid.. EOD pinning for 16 weeks will get old tho.

that being said, your "training" program is probably the gayest thing in the fucking world.

Rep Points

just saw this same thread on PM

they think it's just as retarded as i do lmao.. nice one Op

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You need to throw some Hot Yoga in there to really maximize the fat loss. Here's a nice place you can train at with other people who share your views:

Shanti Yoga Studio in Edmonton - Google Maps

Edmonton naked yoga: ?It?s totally freeing,? instructor says | Canada | News | National Post

Last edited by OfficerFarva; 02-13-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Rep Points

Only thing I would drop is the crossfit, running, and yoga. lol
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.

Rep Points

Y U No train legs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCT blows.

Rep Points

I love your choice of the word shred followed by your training protocol of yoga, crossfit and running

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pieguy View Post
    I love your choice of the word shred followed by your training protocol of yoga, crossfit and running

fasted running.. as if it wasnt bad enough already

DRSE

Rep Points

I have a friend(weed dealer) that is a masseuse and owns a bikram(hot)yoga place. I went to his yoga place when I was single... one of the best moves i ever made. I tapped 4 extremely hot young ladies in 6 weeks from going to that class. I felt like I was in college again. They are all yoga weirdos, but they hang out and drink together. I got into one of the clicks and I was me going out with 3 or 4 ladies everytime we went out.
    that being said unless I was trying to get some strange ass I would not go back for fun or a workout. Not that its a bad workout... It's just... Yoga.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Crossfit to me just looks like a recipe for injuries and don't get me started on yogay

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
    AFFA Red and White

Rep Points

Have any of you done crossfit?? It's hard shit!!! Now with the yoga.... I've done it but not a fan, but it does help stretch the muscles nice.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLifter View Post
    Have any of you done crossfit?? It's hard shit!!! Now with the yoga.... I've done it but not a fan, but it does help stretch the muscles nice.

i can truthfully say that i have never kipped a pull up.. sure crossfit is hard, so is threading needles.. id say the two are equally productive when it comes to bodybuilding lmao

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I tried it once. My cousin is into that shit. Yeah it's exhausting but there is absolutely no form when doing the movements. They kick their legs to get their chin over the bar and use a rounded back to pull and clean. It's all slop and like I said a recipe for injuries. My cousin even said people hurt their backs and shoulders all the time. IMHO it's about as dumb as it gets when it comes to lifting. Yoga is great for the muscles no doubt, it's just not for me and is fun to make fun of. Lol

Support your local 81
    AFFA Red and White

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I dont believe in over training, I believe in undereating. If your body is able to recover and you can physically do it then shit go for it. Any one that says you have to take a week off per muscle or ect is full of shit. Every one is created differnt and if your body is capable of that then go for it. If you feel like your being drained up your carbs and protein. Keep your fat really low in the diet, so you burn off fat. If I am bodybuilding I like to go no carbs, with fat and high protein. But with your work outs I would go no fat, high carbs, and high protein. Force your body to burn its own fat as long as your utilizing your carbs.
    thanks for the reply - when I was younger and training for ski racing (nordic) I used to go high carbs and protein and super low fat...I got down to about 4.5% bf....I was wondering about trying the same but I hear so little about this route these days to burn fat....I like your advice!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Couple things.come to.mind...you may not need that caber with the primo.in.that cycle...but it wont hurt....rather see tren A but even with the tren E you could bump it a bit...300mgs isnt a whole lot...for sure your gonna overtrain...your cns will.be hammered whale dump by 2 weeks into that...i do.applaud you for having the balls to say your doing yoga...with wieghts of course...you may possibly be the only geared up yoga student on earth...good luck...
    Ha! 'only geared up yoga student on earth'....I know! Oddly, that is one of the reasons I am curious to try it...want to compare this run to how things went on cycle and doing traditional lifting and then another cycle on p90x....guess I am my own lab rat here....looking forward to it...time shall tell if I can keep this up for 16 weeks.....I did one of the bootcamps sessions last night and it was hard as F*CK...hell, the yoga with weights is tough! I will miss hitting the standard weights within a few weeks I assume but f*ck it.....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    cycle looks solid.. EOD pinning for 16 weeks will get old tho.

that being said, your "training" program is probably the gayest thing in the fucking world.
    Oddly, I actually like pinning! and the training program....ha! I know.....I know....it's certainly is....but screw it, at the least it will be 16 weeks of muscle confusion and a hell of a lot harder that lifting 4x per week...I am interested to see the results as this certainly is NOT what 99% of other people are doing....live and learn will be what occurs here....hopefully it goes well!

Rep Points

just saw this same thread on PM

they think it's just as retarded as i do lmao.. nice one Op
    I hear ya....def different opinions coming from different boards....at the end of the day though....I bet I lose 10 lbs of fat and get under 5% bf while gaining 10 lbs of muscle...similar results that most look for with a 'lean/dry bulk/cut' cycle...which you always hear isn't possible and you have to go 'bulk' or 'cut'.....I'm an experiment......we shall see....at the end though, I think will be in a LOT better cardio shape with the increased muscle mass than running a 4-5x lift per week with 3x cardio....OR I will just be a burnt out juiced up yoga freak!?!? which truly will be ridiculous....time will tell.....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    You need to throw some Hot Yoga in there to really maximize the fat loss. Here's a nice place you can train at with other people who share your views:

Shanti Yoga Studio in Edmonton - Google Maps

Edmonton naked yoga: ?It?s totally freeing,? instructor says | Canada | News | National Post

I just threw up a little bit in that back of my mouth......

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OnesAndWeights View Post
    Y U No train legs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thought about doing legs instead of one of the yoga sessions but doing a few weeks of the 'program' I can hardly walk...I am killing my legs 4 times a week with it as is...and then running on top of that

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pieguy View Post
    well, I certainly hope I don't get fat from all this crap ;-)

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I have a friend(weed dealer) that is a masseuse and owns a bikram(hot)yoga place. I went to his yoga place when I was single... one of the best moves i ever made. I tapped 4 extremely hot young ladies in 6 weeks from going to that class. I felt like I was in college again. They are all yoga weirdos, but they hang out and drink together. I got into one of the clicks and I was me going out with 3 or 4 ladies everytime we went out.
    that being said unless I was trying to get some strange ass I would not go back for fun or a workout. Not that its a bad workout... It's just... Yoga.
    I own a bar..surrounded by crazy hot drunk girls...going to yoga is like the bar, they just arent drunk..at the time at least....Yoga certainly does have the best f*cking eye candy around though....two nights ago the ratio was 26 women to 5 men.....not a bad environment to throw weights around in ...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Crossfit to me just looks like a recipe for injuries and don't get me started on yogay

Support your local 81
    AFFA Red and White
    I hear ya on cross fit....not necessarily the most friendly feeling on the body...yoga however....sh*t makes me feel like gumby...wait, not sure if a green bendy dude is a good or bad thing...

Rep Points

agreed...crossfit is hard as hell....doesnt compare to the bootcamp though....THAT is like running a half marathon while doing 30 x 5 on the bench at the same time....nauseating.... but awesome

DRSE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    I own a bar..surrounded by crazy hot drunk girls...going to yoga is like the bar, they just arent drunk..at the time at least....Yoga certainly does have the best f*cking eye candy around though....two nights ago the ratio was 26 women to 5 men.....not a bad environment to throw weights around in ...
    Sounds like your life sucks

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    I hear ya....def different opinions coming from different boards....at the end of the day though....I bet I lose 10 lbs of fat and get under 5% bf while gaining 10 lbs of muscle...similar results that most look for with a 'lean/dry bulk/cut' cycle...which you always hear isn't possible and you have to go 'bulk' or 'cut'.....I'm an experiment......we shall see....at the end though, I think will be in a LOT better cardio shape with the increased muscle mass than running a 4-5x lift per week with 3x cardio....OR I will just be a burnt out juiced up yoga freak!?!? which truly will be ridiculous....time will tell.....

you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.. holy shit this is incredible

i bet you won't gain shit and will end up looking like an emaciated fuck.. u give steroids and steroid users a bad name

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Sounds like your life sucks
    yeah ....HATE it ;-)

Rep Points

you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.. holy shit this is incredible

i bet you won't gain shit and will end up looking like an emaciated fuck.. u give steroids and steroid users a bad name
    I dont deny I have an unsupported experiment going here....but 'no fucking clue' could be a stretch....I certainly dont claim that this is a proven method though...I will find out though how it works for me....I dont think I give steroids and steroid users a bad name though....for one, nobody in my 'real life' knows about them nor would I advertise that I am going to take juice on an untraditional program...if I did know you in 'real life' though I would certainly make a healthy wager on my hitting my goals....gentleman's bet....this is me now, first 2 pics...nothing impressive, I realize....I will update after to show the results...when I look like the the dude in the third pic (gay pic I know, but the dude has a sick body), I won't say 'I told you so' ....btw...the people in rest pics are what give steroids and steroid users a bad name
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by colorado75; 02-14-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast