• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E cycle or Test E & Tren E cycle ADVICE

DaveDavine01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone I'm new to this thread and I'm wanting to run a cycle I have Test E Tren E and waiting on my pct stuff before I start anything. My question is I can't decide if I want to run just a Test E cycle or Test E and Tren E I know Tren E for first cycle no no lol but I'm sure I can handle the sides I'm looking to gain 15 to 20lbs lean mass my training and diet are solid can I get those gains on a Test E cycle alone with pct any help is greatly appreciated...

MY STATS...
AGE 25
HEIGHT 6'0
WEIGHT 205
bf 11%
Need anything else let me know...

Well if the sides get bad, and you're willing to deal with feeling like shit for 1-2 weeks, here's my advice.

What dose are you running? Something along the lines of 700mg test e per week 350mg tren e per week would work for mass gain. You probably want some cabergoline, prolactrone or pramipexole for prolactin related sides otherwise you might get prolactin induced gyno or your willy won't work. You also need an AI on hand, I recommend aromasin 25mg eod or e3d depending on your sensitivity level. PCT is torem+clomid with triptorelin kickstart after ester clears or I know people on this board recommend clomid+aromasin for 4 weeks.

Since you're running tren, you are going to need a lot of cals to notice a difference at all in weight. It's better at making you recomp than anything.

Personally, I think using tren is kind of a waste for a bulker, especially since it's your first cycle. You might as well just start at 500mg test and ramp it up a few times throughout cycle until you're up to 1g+. that way you don't need to pick up prolactin control drugs and you can just use your AI more heavily if you notice bloat/gyno/etc.

I think heavyiron mentions it in his sticky on how to do a test only ramp up cycle. Something like

1-8: 500mg
8-12: 750mg
12-16: 1000mg

After this cycle, you'll know how you respond to testosterone as a base. If you gain a lot of weight with minimal sides while feeling good, you'll know test is good for you. If you feel like shit, don't gain that much and get bad sides, you'll know low dose testosterone is probably best for you in teh long term.

^^ good advice. Test is the big dog everything else is just supplementing what you get from test!

Hey thx for the fast replies ok ill cut Tren E out only Test E cycle now do I run HCG on cycle or do I need it also dosage wise for Test just do what ya recommended sorry bro been lifting for years and dieting been a natural BB but hit Stop point and totally new to AAS thx for help...

If this is your first cycle you don't need gram per week it would be a wast 500 to 600 for 12 to 14 weeks and I would front load with test p since the test e won't even kick in until 4 to 5 weeks.

Hey ok I think I'm going to raise the dosage like pie guy suggested but with pct how would that go also if I'm going to raise test e then do I need HCG or no need for it thx guys...

Im on week 8 test cyp-750/wk-tren-e 200mg e4days freakin best cycle to date. Also .5 letro ed/ caber .5mg 2 a week

Back