How's the Deca?

Thread: How's the Deca?

Rep Points

How's the Deca?

I hear great feedback on the Tren all the time, but how's the Deca? I'm going to cycle this next. The only stuff I've tried so far is the winny right now, and it's stoked.

Thanks for any feedback.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    I hear great feedback on the Tren all the time, but how's the Deca? I'm going to cycle this next. The only stuff I've tried so far is the winny right now, and it's stoked.

Thanks for any feedback.
    well ive ran all this gear and ive never been disapointed, mlg takes alot of pride in his gear, and has set up procedures to maintain its integrity, i ran the deca for my joints, im getting old, or at least feeling it, haha, but i wish i was still on it, i had no limitations using it, ya see the decanate salts work wonders, and i gotta say it was on the money. its just fair to say he is on point w/ all the gear, there is no bad with mlg, its all good, and theres three forums of many many post that testify to that, im talking way over a year over professional muscle man, and alot of labs that go with it,
    enjoy it bro, youll love any gear you get here !!

bones...
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Just finished up an all MLG cycle 1- 12 600mg test cyp 1-11 deca and 8-14 his bad ass winny... went from 210 to 240 and that was using a very clean bulk..
    like bones said, his shit is very good!

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

A+

Rep Points

Thanks guys. I bought a bunch of MLG Tren with the intention of extending my Tren cycle, but with the bronchitis I had and lung problems thereafter, I've decided to switch to Deca. Tren can be tough on the lungs and mine need a break. So I haven't had a chance to try MLG Tren yet, that'll have to wait until summer. But I see all the good reviews on the Tren, and I'm taking the winny right now with great results, so I thought I would just simply ask you folk how the Deca was. So it looks like I'll be putting in another order. And I just sent for more winny & dbol. Oh well, the more the merrier. Wheeeeee!

Rep Points

I love winnie that stuff is great but Deca isn't bad either I did a cycle of this a couple years back
    and I had great results my favorite out of everything would be supertest that stuff really gets me
    going I get such a surge of energy and it really gives me the ability to push through my workouts

Rep Points

They have super test? Am I missing the right price list? I love hi-test, but I'm using Naps T-400 since they're the only ones I know that have it...and they sold out

Rep Points

Ive run M's Deca in previous cycles, but always had it mixed with other brands (basically just to use up what I had).

Right now I've been on all MLG brand Deca for the past 6ish weeks at 750mg/wk.
    Sweating like a damn pig! So I'm holding a little extra water, which is expected. (doesn't help my gym is a 1000 degrees because they feel the need to blast the heat in the middle of winter, I hate this.. it's a damn gym don't set the heat above 68!..lol)

Anyway gains have been fantastic, although I was on MLG Dbol for the first 4, so could be gains from that.
    Feeling very strong..I'd say last week even after going off the dbol, my strength has been going up, and weight has been slowly but steadily gaining even after going off the DBol.

I'd say everything so far is right on par, and have met my expectations.

Its still early as I'm assuming the deca just started to kick in about a week and a half ago, but I've never had any complaints with previous cycles of MLG's product. Dbol has always been fantastic, and the batches of Test E & P I have received from M have always been properly dosed in my opinion. The Tren A was stong as Fu%k!! Had to even lower the dose compared to other brands I have previously used.

Ok I know you just asked about the Deca.. so would I recommend it... Yes! Definitely priced very well and a great product for sure!
    Sometimes life can be a bitch, that's why I take a step back, re-evaluate, move forward, and always look toward "The Future".

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

I got some on the way, can't wait to run it

Rep Points

^ Enjoy, definitely good stuff.
    Sometimes life can be a bitch, that's why I take a step back, re-evaluate, move forward, and always look toward "The Future".