• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

PSL offering human-grade gear for only $38 per vial!!!!

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You guys want Human-Grade gear for UGL prices?

Guys...if you're looking for human-grade gear, then it doesn't get any better than this. Want proof...then check out the Omnas (testosterone) in the "PSL Specials" section...made by Jelfa.

Jelfa is a pharmaceutical supplier...100% human grade gear. You get 50 amps (250 mg/amp) for only $190. That is 12.5 grams of gear...equivalent to #5 standard vials.

In other words, you are only paying $38 per 2.5 gram vial of human grade gear. Try and beat that! Not gonna happen.

Click on link below to view specials...

SPECIALS !!! - Puritysourcelabs

Never used the jelfas but that is a deal, might have to give em a try.

Some of the best I have ever used and tested-OD

Have not used but have heard of them and have never heard any complaints thats for sure.

Wow what a deal. Makes my mouth water just thinking about human grade test lol.

i have never used blended test sust.might be a good time to give it a try.

I have used the jelfa's amps 100mgs per and were all good. In fact I have only three left and I'm taking those with some other stuff in the next few weeks.
Top notch stuff.

Yeah , both OMNAS and PROLONGATUM are sweet , 100% human grade straight form Pharmacy

Sorry again for the slow site , it's being transferred to new hosting in 24h.

Awsome stuff!

Finally got the website to work and I LOVE the lineup. Will definitely be giving PSL a run!

damn omnas ...!!! Those are the real deal...huge gains...Yeah, that is something you difff want to try out, if you havnt done HG gear....

This seems like a good deal for jelfa.Anyone ever order from psl?

Oh yeah - Omna's are great guys ... "you are looking at the best of the best."

From my experience - Omna's take you another level - "hands-down."

If you're looking at ordering these bad boys as the base of your cycle - you will be very satisfied...

All I would ask ... is to post your results on the forum - so others can see your results!

Repo

I LOVE OMNAS!!! its an OLD Love of mine. I m not a big fan of test blends but never turn down good cheap omnadrens!

Thanks for the sale!

I put in a small order, Ill post up my feedback once it gets in. :)

It got in my friend - awaiting your feedback :D

Many orders by the way since started the special , it's over now , couse i started to get low on pink gold :)

Prolongatums still on sale out FYI , but not much longer than omnas.

It got in my friend - awaiting your feedback :D

Many orders by the way since started the special , it's over now , couse i started to get low on pink gold :)

Prolongatums still on sale out FYI , but not much longer than omnas.

these are also very good and RARELY fakes, i dont think I have ever heard of fake prolongatums yet, so its a safe bet.

Back