Best steroid for Quick gain (4-6 weeks) of 15-20 retainable pounds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Background info on me: I am 6'0" and around 165lbs with about 5-6%body fat. I am very athletic and big for my size, my max bench is 245. Im trying to gain around 15lbs and keep it. I've been gaining weight the old fashion way of weightlifting and mass calorie intake, and ive gone up from 155 to 165 over a period of 7 months. It's taking way too long. The thing is i am in the army and am leaving for bootcamp May 13th. I need something effective but not something I have to take for a very long time since I'll need time to wash it out of my system.

I've researched two different steroids. Anabol and danabol. I heard you could get big fast with anabol, but its hard to keep the weight on. danabol supposedly isnt as fast but you tend to keep the weight on easier. Can some of you experienced guys help me out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

OMG. I'm sorry that is all I can say right now.
    Sometimes life can be a bitch, that's why I take a step back, re-evaluate, move forward, and always look toward "The Future".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Hey guy, you are going to lose it all at bootcamp anyway. What, you think you are going to eat like Jay Culter at bootcamp? Depending on your MOS you may not get to eat that much at all. I dropped over 20 pounds when I went to bootcamp. Hell, I even tried to make some make shift workout stuff with what they had in the bay. You can't lift so keeping your strength and size is out of the question. Do yourself a favor, get through bootcamp then when you are at your new duty station hit the gym hard for at least a year(at least) then maybe consider doing a proper cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

4-6 weeks, 15-20 retainable pounds.. LMFAO!

let me know what u find out bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The only thing I can think of is MAYBE test P......not sure how long its detectable, considering that our Mlitary doesn't use some mickey-mouse drug test, your really better off taking predators advise. Just hit boot camp hard, you will be in better shape overall after anyways unless your in great shape already;your basic stats say you are although you didn't mention if u do any cardio work, which you will get plenty of in boot camp....I would just concentrate on the basics in the gym up until you leave,bech,squat,dead,(throw abs in as well) and certainly pull-ups!.....start running now, try and get to doing a couple 3-mile runs a week and time them.....so basically, I don't think you should fuck w/ the shit rt now plus I guess your in the 18-22 age, so really think abt it; is a small run of an oral really worth it?.....absolutely not!......wait until you can really commit and focus on a proper cycle.....in any event, best of luck!.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Short esters and up the dose every week if that is what you want. You will lose it all though entering boot camp it's a promise.
    1 gram test prop
    700mg npp
    100mg drol day.
    Maybe add in some masteron or tren ace as well if you feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been to boot camp.. Doesn't matter what you take now, you will lose what you gained! You won't touch a weight till maybe your home unit which depends on your training.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you need cardio, cardio, and more cardio once you you are out of basic and AIT then you are good to go, when you get back from family pass between your basic and AIT you will get bloods drawn and random drug tests, and if that shit comes back in your system, then say bye bye to the army with an article 15.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

At 165.. Eggtosterone Enanthate, oatsbolone acetate, and deca chickenbolin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

TRUTH...once you come off, you eventually lose everything. This is something you should really think about before touching steroids and wrecking your endocrine system.
    Last edited by sityslicker; 02-16-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cberry14 View Post
    Background info on me: I am 6'0" and around 165lbs with about 5-6%body fat. I am very athletic and big for my size, my max bench is 245. Im trying to gain around 15lbs and keep it. I've been gaining weight the old fashion way of weightlifting and mass calorie intake, and ive gone up from 155 to 165 over a period of 7 months. It's taking way too long. The thing is i am in the army and am leaving for bootcamp May 13th. I need something effective but not something I have to take for a very long time since I'll need time to wash it out of my system.

I've researched two different steroids. Anabol and danabol. I heard you could get big fast with anabol, but its hard to keep the weight on. danabol supposedly isnt as fast but you tend to keep the weight on easier. Can some of you experienced guys help me out?
    And no you are not 5-6%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys don't forget he will be in basic.. In the military clen and any AAS is not aloud. They will do random drug test and shake down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Six feet tall 165 and your big for your size? 230 is big for your size you are a pipe cleaner best drug for you is steak. Maybe pizza enenthate cheeseburgerdrol lasagnabol spaghettilone research those first. What a rediculous post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cberry14 View Post

Get more knowledge first! Check pct and preventative drugs like, a-dex, prami, caba, novaldex, proviron, lasix, simepar, milk thistle, dandlion, aldactone, dosn, letro, tribulus, HCG, B5, accutane, closil, serophene,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

6ft, 165, estimated 6% BF. how old are you man? seriously, that is like twig thin. my roommate in college was 180 at 6ft and he was a skinny little dude.

milk, steak, eggs, burgers, and spaghetti. and as much of it as you can eat.