Problem with Anavar... I never know if it's real

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I remember having the same feeling the last time I wanted to add Var to my cycle. I look around and I'm NEVER convinced 100% that I know I'm getting the real deal. It's supposed to be really expensive, yet you see some places that have it very cheap... even 50mg tabs for less $ per/mg than 10mg tabs.

Now... common sense would tell you that the 50mg tabs must be fake because that just would make sense, right??? But then you see a couple post here and there saying that they're legit and G2G.

So, does this mean the places that have it listed for a lot of $ are all selling quality Anavar? Or are they just making more of a profit off of a compound that very commonly faked(so they say)...

Anyway, just wondering if anyone cares to add info or advice to my random rant. I'm looking to add Var to a Test cycle coming up soon. Mainly for the positive effect of the joints/cartillage, low sides, and leaning effects(although I really think the leaning part has way more to do with diet that any one compound).

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used euro-pharm var and it was really good. Also have run IP 50s with and with out the red specs and it isnt bad, but prefer there 10's over the 50s. There also have been same very good reviews from AY's and AMA's.

www.TrannyUrine.com/
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Maybe step up to mens steroids next time, just to be certain. Save the Var for your girlfriend.
    http://www.TrannyUrine.com/
    Use promo Code
    HIV20 for 20% off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Maybe step up to mens steroids next time, just to be certain. Save the Var for your girlfriend.
    lol, this is to run alongside Test E & P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    lol, this is to run alongside Test E & P

also girl 'roids.. negged for no tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Real var murders any oral IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    also girl 'roids.. negged for no tren
    hahaha, well you've got me there. Haven't messed with tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You will know if your var is real. I've used fake var 3 times, and real var once and the results were completely different. First two were completely bunk. Zero effects. Source offered it very cheap and obviously expected people to stack it with something and give it credit for results. Second time 50mg var tabs felt more like 20mg dbol tabs. Got ridiculous wet pumps, water retention, weight gain, the works. Fourth time holy shit. Using an excellent private supplier, 75mg per day blew away any other oral I had ever tried. Saw new veins every day, crazy dry pumps, strength, results within the first week. My training partner (female) took 12.5 mg per day and I saw new vascularity on her every week and serious muscle and strength gain.

Guys var is not a mild or weak steroid. I'm 225 8%. Tried almost everything at least once. When you try real var, you will be blow away by 50-150mg. Do not believe any of this bullshit. If you get var from a source and you're not impressed as hell by 100mg per day of it within the first week, never use that source again. EVER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    You will know if your var is real. I've used fake var 3 times, and real var once and the results were completely different. First two were completely bunk. Zero effects. Source offered it very cheap and obviously expected people to stack it with something and give it credit for results. Second time 50mg var tabs felt more like 20mg dbol tabs. Got ridiculous wet pumps, water retention, weight gain, the works. Fourth time holy shit. Using an excellent private supplier, 75mg per day blew away any other oral I had ever tried. Saw new veins every day, crazy dry pumps, strength, results within the first week. My training partner (female) took 12.5 mg per day and I saw new vascularity on her every week and serious muscle and strength gain.

Guys var is not a mild or weak steroid. I'm 225 8%. Tried almost everything at least once. When you try real var, you will be blow away by 50-150mg. Do not believe any of this bullshit. If you get var from a source and you're not impressed as hell by 100mg per day of it within the first week, never use that source again. EVER.

225 @ 8% ?

u should post more often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I miss this place. Used to have a paid membership here but lately I've been a more active on another board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Couldn't agree more! Same exact thing happend to me

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

be careful with anavar..when your anavar is not like 300-400% x more expensive then D-bol,its for sure fake!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    be careful with anavar..when your anavar is not like 300-400% x more expensive then D-bol,its for sure fake!
    Yup! But like others have said, real anavar will blow you away. I have a buddy who ran your B-D anavar and had great results. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So which brand are you talking about that worked? GENEZA?
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Def not Geneza!! But if you get some real let me know where ya got it