not receiving from safemail?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

not receiving from safemail?

Tried a few times no response? What's up?

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

MLG was buisy banging hoes for Valentines day.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

His reps must be too busy as well

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

The thread MLG Rep under this one clears some of it up. Seems that the guys were stuck in a blizzard with little to no power.

It took them 2 days to respond to my order email but I have dealt with them so frequently since they became a sponsor here I knew I was in good hands.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rep Points

Response has always been quick for me within a day or 2. Only one time did it take 4 days. I emailed him saturday and got an email back Sunday. Whether your new or a regular, he always treats everyone the same..he or one of his reps will get back to you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That helps a lot. Thanks

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by "TheFuture" View Post
    Response has always been quick for me within a day or 2. Only one time did it take 4 days. I emailed him saturday and got an email back Sunday. Whether your new or a regular, he always treats everyone the same..he or one of his reps will get back to you.
    thank you and your correct my man, i was unable to log on with out power and already guys been insulting the shit out of me and questioning my integrity, im confident that my reputation speaks well for me !! and thats what made me upset, guys should of known there was a problem not start drama classes,,

but thank you to all the guys who continue to support us, especially me im grateful, and thats why i will go above and beyond for anyone, its for the good guys, now i cant discern who they are or judge and that is why i treat you all good ok, and i still will, for future refference, if i dont get right back to you, then i probally cant, but i will get to that computor and i will fix your problem, shit ive had blow outs with my boss over you guys, and also caught some tounge lashings, but i always believed in you guys and that i was fighting for you,
    i hope you dont ever do anything to change that, because i like helping you guys, its my job !!
    thank you

bonez
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

So.... Are you able to receive emails from safemail or not?

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    thank you and your correct my man, i was unable to log on with out power and already guys been insulting the shit out of me and questioning my integrity, im confident that my reputation speaks well for me !! and thats what made me upset, guys should of known there was a problem not start drama classes,,

but thank you to all the guys who continue to support us, especially me im grateful, and thats why i will go above and beyond for anyone, its for the good guys, now i cant discern who they are or judge and that is why i treat you all good ok, and i still will, for future refference, if i dont get right back to you, then i probally cant, but i will get to that computor and i will fix your problem, shit ive had blow outs with my boss over you guys, and also caught some tounge lashings, but i always believed in you guys and that i was fighting for you,
    i hope you dont ever do anything to change that, because i like helping you guys, its my job !!
    thank you

bonez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post

I use safemail and they have gotten mine in the past.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

i will say from experience yes, we do get safe-mail and never has securenym rejected them, so what im thinking is, sometimes securenym goes down or does reject mail, not often but it happens, but i have a good feeling that he is so damm busy he hasnt had a chance to get to you, yesterday was sunday, he hasnt taken a sunday since b4 xmas so he might have taken it off, which is understandable ?? and today is presidents day, no mail either and i dont know what he is doing, now stuff like this we all have to be understanding. sunday,then holiday, no mail or banks or anything really but he has a rep to work on days off, he will make packs for mailing out tomorrow, and he will anser mail, if you dont hear from him soon i would defiantly resend, im also limited to how i can help because you need to realize i wait for him to reply to me too ok.. but he will always pull threw and he does it time after time again, so please sit tight, you can resend if it will help, i would because ya never know, im getting pm's from guys who asked about there orders and their saying never mind i heard from him, so please have patience ok, everyone is gonna ge taken care of.
    thank you very much,

boneszz
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Okay. A "yes" would have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    i will say from experience yes, we do get safe-mail and never has securenym rejected them, so what im thinking is, sometimes securenym goes down or does reject mail, not often but it happens, but i have a good feeling that he is so damm busy he hasnt had a chance to get to you, yesterday was sunday, he hasnt taken a sunday since b4 xmas so he might have taken it off, which is understandable ?? and today is presidents day, no mail either and i dont know what he is doing, now stuff like this we all have to be understanding. sunday,then holiday, no mail or banks or anything really but he has a rep to work on days off, he will make packs for mailing out tomorrow, and he will anser mail, if you dont hear from him soon i would defiantly resend, im also limited to how i can help because you need to realize i wait for him to reply to me too ok.. but he will always pull threw and he does it time after time again, so please sit tight, you can resend if it will help, i would because ya never know, im getting pm's from guys who asked about there orders and their saying never mind i heard from him, so please have patience ok, everyone is gonna ge taken care of.
    thank you very much,

boneszz

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

lol,

If you have seen me around here you know I am not a rep for anyone, shit I was a big fan of Pars haha!