• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What would you guys do in this situation (Travel/Bachelor Party)

eXistence

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright I will be going to a bachelor party in Vegas in mid march. I am starting my 8 week recomp cycle of tren/prop/caber/aromasin next week. We will be there from Friday to Sunday (I think). Would I be ok not taking anything for the trip. Yes there will most likely be drinking involved. I will be able to train at the hotel gym which will be better than nothing. What are your thoughts on this?

Don't start the cycle until after the party.

Alright I will be going to a bachelor party in Vegas in mid march. I am starting my 8 week recomp cycle of tren/prop/caber/aromasin next week. We will be there from Friday to Sunday (I think). Would I be ok not taking anything for the trip. Yes there will most likely be drinking involved. I will be able to train at the hotel gym which will be better than nothing. What are your thoughts on this?

What esters? long esters would be fine if you pin right before you leave. If your only gone for three days it should not matter.

You can always mail what you need to yourself. I would just send what I need to the hotel and pick it up and at the front desk when I arrived.

Fucking strange ass is all I can think about after your title..

Get a bottle of sust. Add a shot a week upto the trip. Take two shots before you go. You will have a little hormone fluctuation, but who cares... Get some strange... And photo document for us, please!

I am running Tren A so its def a short ester. Damn. This is a tough decision. I will be basically mid way through everything. I think I could pin that Friday before I leave then pin on Sunday when I get back. I am pinning EOD.

100mg Tren
75mg of Prop

First time running tren so I want to start low. 4th cycle overall. I will def be getting pictures lol. Will be my second time there. Last time was for WSOP 2008 when my buddy won a seat.

Back