• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All i gotta say is........

IML Gear Cream!
BLUSHING~~ Ohhh thanks sooo much J'Bo!!!! :kiss: back at ya babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Originally posted by J'Bo
Stacey...good we need beautiful intelligent and safisticated women like you. :kiss:

yep, maybe she'll teach you how to spell sophisticated.:funny:

i hear yah that is why my code word is JACKASS....when someone jokes around too much and it starts to hurt then you just type the word. simple as that...if you let everything get to you then you would be a reck..Plus i like gettin picked on every once and a while....hey wheres de mayor.....i miss him...he always picked on me and now that he isnt i kinda miss it.....:(

Originally posted by craig777
I think so too, somebody needs to show him how to use the smilies :D

Oh shit, the smilie police.

Please people (read J'bo) read my sig.

Oh the irony of it all.

Originally posted by J'Bo i like gettin picked on every once and a while....hey wheres de mayor.....i miss him...he always picked on me and now that he isnt i kinda miss it.....:(

Send him an X-rated PM, I bet he'll be on your doorstep "picking" on you in seconds. ;)

i need to send him x-rated pics to insult me :confused: ok i geuss i will if thats the only thing that will work.

Damn woman, I was joking. If you're willing to do that just for a quick slam or three then send them to ME. Hell, I'll slam you all you want. :D

(Note: the definition of "slam" will be determined later. :evil2: )

Originally posted by Tboy
yep, maybe she'll teach you how to spell sophisticated.:funny:

:scratch: I thought it was funny.:shrug:

I abuse her and I get nothing...

DM doesnt abuse her, and he gets x rated pics so that he'll come back to abuse her... :confused:

Originally posted by Tboy
:scratch: I thought it was funny.:shrug:

I abuse her and I get nothing...

DM doesnt abuse her, and he gets x rated pics so that he'll come back to abuse her... :confused:

I am with ya there Tboy, when you figure them out let me know :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Tboy DM doesnt abuse her, and he gets x rated pics so that he'll come back to abuse her... :confused:

Ever seen the movie "Fatal Attraction"? Trust me, you do NOT want to trade places with DM. :no:

Originally posted by Stacey
BLUSHING~~ Ohhh thanks sooo much J'Bo!!!! :kiss: back at ya babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
wha???
with hot women like these gushing over each other???? Who could leave????

hmmm...X-rated pix....whadda I have to do to get these???
:D

Answer to your question B....fly me out to Colorado Springs.

one way ticket? Or do I have to give you back???
:D

Only time will tell.....hehe you found me.....you find the keeper thread yet?

yes...yes I have...

*from the clouds, a voice resonates*

I will always be with you, J'Bo.....nudie pics or not. :laugh:

oooooo here he is.....what did yah do a search on the word "nudies and de mayor"? :lol: Thanks babe. How have you been? Chat soon. :heart:

IML Gear Cream!
no his mind is in the gutter.....no wait thats your mind A.

Back