• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All i gotta say is........

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All i gotta say is....You people better not leave the site because of all the drama...

CAUSE I WILL BE PISSED!!

Just forget about it....and lets go on.....pw away damnit

Originally posted by J'Bo
All i gotta say is....You people better not leave the site because of all the drama...

I'm not going anywhere! :D

This place has been through worse drama than this. :)

good we got one keeper.....burner ar you a keeper?

Nt is always around ... :grin:

DG ain't going nowhere either!

I'm not going anywhere...

If the ladies would hurry up and
post those Wet T-shirt pictures
there will be less chance of anyone leaving

pics of 2 or more ladies in a wet t-shirt
while wrestling in a wading pool are preferred

J'bo, Sosunni, NG, W8....
the site is rooting for you

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by kuso
I`m sticking around :D

Hmmmmm..............I WAS gonna stick around until I saw this. :(

J'Bo, gotta stick around. :thumb:

Why kid yourself? No one's gonna actually leave.

This place is like a soap opera. There's too much interesting reading for anyone to really go.

Sure they may post less or refrain from posting at all for a while, but they'll still drop in to read what is going on.

yah... Kuso is stayin (thank heavens), Blieb is stayin (cause its already posted dodo head)... NT (yippee)......DG (i knew that)...Dfinest (well good luck on getting wet titty pics).....Albob (you better stop kiddin around).....DV (needs to stay here...or i would be a fatty (dont mean that in a bad way))....Tidtal (does that mean your stayin?).....TCD (once again your such a nerd...jj)

I feel better now.....where are all the other whores though?

buff, burner, dave, ris, lina, sawheet, gr81 (shit i hope it scared that ass away), etc.

I am outta here. This thread pisses me off.

OK....sooo which soapie is it....Days of our Lives (Kuso and his constant battle to out whore Dave), Young and the Restless (J'Bo and all the old boys on line!!!), Bold and the Beautiful (I will let you make what you will with this one....although Im sure there is a typo....Bald and the Beautiful)

You all are stuck with me! (Regardless of who comes and goes!)

PS. I'm leaving! :haha:

Who said anybody was leaving???
Unless I get banned for speaking my mind,but this is one of the great things about this site,YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR MIND...
(work in progress).
Just have to iron out our the differences...
We are not all the same(thank gawd :rolleyes: ),of course things will get rocky at some point.

IML Gear Cream!
Dero di doyu not read my story last week, its not an iron its a SMOO-VAA!! firggin canadians!

Why can't we all just get along?????

:D

Originally posted by esmerelda Bold and the Beautiful (I will let you make what you will with this one....although Im sure there is a typo....Bald and the Beautiful)

Damn, here I was thinking you were the "Bold" one. :scratch:

Originally posted by J'Bo Albob (you better stop kiddin around)

If I ever stopped kidding around I wouldn't be ALBOB...........................and I can't let Kuso have that satisfaction. :D

TP why does this thread piss you off? i dont get it....yah jenny is stayin.......dave you will never leave us so stop buggin.....Dero (just wanted to confirm that everyone wasnt gonna take off)....some said that they were......Tboy we are getting along (its you we are pissed at :rofl: just jokin......Albob :lol: me too.

Originally posted by ALBOB
If I ever stopped kidding around I wouldn't be ALBOB........................... :D
How true!!!
:thumb:

I'm not going anywhere!!! :) Tooooo Many wonderful friends Here!! :kiss:

I'm pretty sure TP was kidding and being ironic. (fingers crossed)

Stacey...good we need beautiful intelligent and safisticated women like you. :kiss:

Originally posted by nikegurl
I'm pretty sure TP was kidding and being ironic. (fingers crossed)

I think so too, somebody needs to show him how to use the smilies :D

Back