• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

should i increase tren dose?

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time tren user, running:
dbol 50mg ed
Test e 500mg week
tren a 50 ed
this is day 23

No side effects whatsoever, well nips are a little hard like cold weather but thats it. gettin stronger and bigger, actually dropping bf also (which i was told wouldnt happen) was slighly more aggressive to start with but that has eased up. Should i increase the dose to maybe 75ed or just leave it be?

If you up the dose and notice sides, how long does it take to reverse them?
Thanks

Let me ask you this...why are you going to up the dose when you are still growing and getting stronger at the dose you are on? Answer me that riddle.

You have no reason to up a dose of anything if you are still growing that's just plain dumb. Then you waste the extra growth you have left on a smaller dose understand?

Let me ask you this...why are you going to up the dose when you are still growing and getting stronger at the dose you are on? Answer me that riddle.

You have no reason to up a dose of anything if you are still growing that's just plain dumb. Then you waste the extra growth you have left on a smaller dose understand?
Thats why i was asking BEFORE i increased the dosage. So if current dose continues to work theres no need to increase it?? Im an ex junkie. Always had the mindset that if .25 grams felt good then .50 grams would feel better..lol

Lol yea no worries a lot of people think that way when using. But yea why go up when it's still working bet the most out of that dose then up it a bit. Then repeat each time.

broscience, he would gain what he would have, plus what the added dose would bring.

logic

75 mg/day is an effective dose, 50mg is the minimum dose, ok for the first timer to test the waters Dose increases usually occur around 8 weeks which is the time required for your body to reach homeostasis. At that time to continue to reap benefits from a compound you should increase.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
broscience, he would gain what he would have, plus what the added dose would bring.

logic

I say far from bro science. This is a healthier route in an already unearthly sport lol.
But your logic states you make a gain on a certain dose no matter what...then why not just skip upping doses and run 2g of test and tren right off the bat and stop wasting time?

I say far from bro science. This is a healthier route in an already unearthly sport lol.
But your logic states you make a gain on a certain dose no matter what...then why not just skip upping doses and run 2g of test and tren right off the bat and stop wasting time?

well, i suppose for the sake of longevity while making solid and accelerated gains, you have to find a balance between logic and the truth in what im saying, and doing things slowly as you are suggesting

if i were the OP...i would drop the dbol to 25mg ed...drop the test e to 250mg ew..and up the tren to 100mg ed..that would get things poppin for the rest of the cycle...

if i were the op...i would drop the dbol to 25mg ed...drop the test e to 250mg ew..and up the tren to 100mg ed..that would get things poppin for the rest of the cycle...

this

This is a highly controversial topic, you are going to get all sorts of different answers. People will defend their own personal methods for the obvious reasons of not wanting to realize they MIGHT be wrong. Personally, I am certain when your gear is quality, and your NUTRITION, TRAINING and REST are properly executed you will not need much gear, especially when you stack multiple compounds like that. A person should evaluate their desired goals prior to starting their cycle, that being said, READ and Do Your Homework First and your cycle should be close if not spot on.

Once you start your cycle, finish it the way you planned it, period. This will teach YOU how to plan YOUR future cycles depending on your desired/acheived results. I believe most people respond differently to gear based on specific variables, e.g. BF, LBM, EXPERIENCE TRAINING, NUTRITION PLANS, REST, ETC... I hope this helps you out.

remember: If high doses cause greater size, there would be alot more BIG MFer's in the world!

Last edited:
I can definitely agree with you donkey. I just don't want to see some of the lesser minded believe they can just jump on high doses and immediately be pro size lol

This is a highly controversial topic, you are going to get all sorts of different answers. People will defend their own personal methods for the obvious reasons of not wanting to realize they MIGHT be wrong. Personally, I am certain when your gear is quality, and your NUTRITION, TRAINING and REST are properly executed you will not need much gear, especially when you stack multiple compounds like that. A person should evaluate their desired goals prior to starting their cycle, that being said, READ and Do Your Homework First 9and your cycle should be close if not spot on.
Once you start your cycle, finish it the way you planned it, period. This will teach YOU how to plan YOUR future cycles depending on your desired/acheived results. I believe most people respond differently to gear based on specific variables, e.g. BF, LBM, EXPERIENCE TRAINING, NUTRITION PLANS, REST, ETC... I hope this helps you out.

I think i will take this advice..as much as i would like to increase i should prob stick to my plan..its workin and i didnt get enough tren to run 100mg...id be out in 2 weeks..lol Thanks everybody!! My next run ill change up those doses as listed above.

75 mg/day is an effective dose, 50mg is the minimum dose, ok for the first timer to test the waters Dose increases usually occur around 8 weeks which is the time required for your body to reach homeostasis. At that time to continue to reap benefits from a compound you should increase.

Shit... I'm doing just ~250mg/wk tren ace as a toe in the water, or well, as a wuss approach to seeing how bad sides get on high test-e for me (900mg/wk currently). I read somewhere that that dose would still be effective, not true?

Shit... I'm doing just ~250mg/wk tren ace as a toe in the water, or well, as a wuss approach to seeing how bad sides get on high test-e for me (900mg/wk currently). I read somewhere that that dose would still be effective, not true?

oh it's still effective bro.. definitely. tren is powerful stuff.

I'm going to have to start using the term "bro science" more in my daily speech.

Back