• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please post resends

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
in this thread guys.That way everybody can see is on the up. Is a HUGE effort-but I have be told landing REAL SOON. PLease no spceifics-Thanks-OD

Would like to see some of the big ones with PICTURES !! Alawys looks nice-post away folks ! Thanks-- Z~~~ OD

I was one of the first to get goodies :) stellar packaging and supply :)

Guys with big post counts and long time members posting TD's would be a very good thing.

I cant believe this I really hope this is true.. I spent a lot of $ and I thought it was gone forever... Thank you Z and OD... I sent a pm please reply to me...

IML Gear Cream!
I cant believe this I really hope this is true.. I spent a lot of $ and I thought it was gone forever... Thank you Z and OD... I sent a pm please reply to me...

PM replied to-please email as indicated-OD

I sent Z an email 2 days ago and I got a reply yesterday. He even altered my order. Z is doing everything he can to make things right. I never thought they would come back to life ad refund my order but they are. We need to support them and keep posting brothers...

IML Gear Cream!
Bros I was surprised to hear from Z after so much time had passed. I dealt with him for awhile and was surprised and pissed off when he disappeared along with a large chunk of my money. When he contacted me to say he was back and*ready to send me what he owed me to make good on everything I was skeptical at best. Since then he has replaced what some would consider a sizeable order in two packages both arrived successly and extremely quick. This man is dead serious about his resend policy and getting his business back up and running as well as regaining his customer base. Nice job Z on proving you are still a stand up guy.

i never was that upset when everything went bad, cause i know that when dealing with "research chemicals" thiers always a chance of something happening and u should understand that going in. plus i had great success over a year with Z . stuff happens . but for him to make good on everything that i had lost . shows me he is a stand up guy . he could have easily said f**k it and went about his biss. but to get everybody back what they invested ,i give much respect to that .

in this thread guys.That way everybody can see is on the up. Is a HUGE effort-but I have be told landing REAL SOON. PLease no spceifics-Thanks-OD

Z made my order from 1 yr ago good. He on the up and up.garylee

Lots of guys w 1 post here...

Resending all owed Bro , even guys not from here.
Besides OD can verify them.

Thanks for the reports fellas , although not everyone willing to post them unfortunatelly.

Back