• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Colorado Lawmaker: Women Afraid Of Rape Can't Be Trusted With Guns

bio-chem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the Colorado altitude making these Colorado lawmakers stupid?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/de...ted-with-guns/

Democratic Colorado state Rep. Joe Salazar apologized Monday for suggesting some women are so unjustifiably afraid of being raped that they are liable to start shooting wildly.

Salazar, arguing in favor of disarming college students, said Friday on the Colorado House floor that women fearing rape may suddenly and haphazardly ?pop a round at somebody.?

?It?s why we have call boxes; it?s why we have safe zones; it?s why we have the whistles ? because you just don?t know who you?re gonna be shooting at. And you don?t know if you feel like you?re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone?s been following you around or if you feel like you?re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop ? pop a round at somebody,? Salazar said.

College's anti-rape tactics include vomiting, urinating

The 10 tips:

Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.

Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.

Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.

Don't take time to look back; just get away.

If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.

Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.

Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.

Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!

Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.

Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate

i can see the logic in this, as women are irrational creatures by nature..

there was this mammoth beast of a woman walking towards me on my campus pathway at night.. once she noticed me walking the opposite way on the path towards the library (which happened to be in her direction) she very un-subtly shuffled her girth over to the other side of the pathway

apparently she was concerned that i was going to do her some sort of harm? :daydream:

i can see how a female who has been attacked in the past would be a danger to men who are just trying to mind their own buisiness

pass a law to hang anyone guy who is guilty of rape torwards a women. That will make women feel more safe .

pass a law to hang anyone guy who is guilty of rape torwards a women. That will make women feel more safe .

We sentence people to death in this country for murder all the time. Hasnt really stopped people from killing each other.

I just read a report stating that 90% of women who get raped have an orgasm. And 50% of women have rape fantasies.

Not sure where im going with this...so ill just neg you.

We sentence people to death in this country for murder all the time. Hasnt really stopped people from killing each other.

I just read a report stating that 90% of women who get raped have an orgasm. And 50% of women have rape fantasies.

Thats what Sils mum told me, it was a bit of a turn off that she was enjoying it

Thats what Sils mum told me, it was a bit of a turn off that she was enjoying it

The laughter probably wasn't enjoyment, she was laughing at you because you're a sorry excuse for a human.

Yup, punishment isn't a deterrent, but i sure as shit don't have a problem with death penalty for rapists.

How is it the people elect these douche bags. fuggin retards who come out and believe the stupidest shit. The fact that elected officials believe they were put there to pass laws to protect the people from themselves shows just how far our governments have fallen. I hate our elected officials. I truly hate them. Republicans and Democrats are both using a terrible understanding of rape to further their stupid ass agendas. bastards

IML Gear Cream!
May I recommend what I told my wife?

2 shots to the center of his chest right in line with the nipples.

if he is still wiggling, give him 2 more to the head.

How is it the people elect these douche bags.

Really? It's because of people electing one piece of shit just to oppose another piece of shit. Either way a piece of shit gets into office. That is why this country is the way it is right now. The republican and democratic parties are two sides of the same coin, have been for a while. But nobody can wrap their puny brains around that fact.

You are a bunch of gun loving redneck lunatics. Women are too afraid of being raped. All they need to do is scream for help, or even better, use a whistle like lawmakers suggest. I bet Kitty Genovese wished she had a whistle.

I've never read anything so retarded before.

People own guns for safety. They want to be safe because they "fear" something bad could happen.

makes zero sense

Anything they can do to take away our
Right to protect ourselves against them - they will do it.

Maybe women with guns AREN'T afraid of being raped.

Our right to guns wass given to us by our founders who fought with their guns against a government and won. It had nothing to do with rape, crime, or dead children. It only has to do with our right to fight the government. All the rest of this is smokescreens hysteria mirages and propaganda to make us forget why we are allowed to have guns and along to not only give them up but eager to take them away from our fellow citizens.

The rest of the world... men tell us about crime after you have had to overthrow a tyrant. We've got a shitty ass situation in this world and from what I see ONLY Americans are even remotely ready ready o fight if they need to.

Have fun defending yourselves with speeches and newspapers.

Back