• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have missed you guys!

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to drop in a say hello to everyone and it has been far too long.
I found out about a year or so ago that I have degenerative disc disease in my lumbar and cervical parts of my spine. This has taken a toll on my ability to lift much or at all. That hasnt stopped my love for the science of getting big. I started training athletes and teaching strength and conditioning primarily for football players. It has been a blast. Obviously I dont get to talk to them much about AAS but being able to train people who have far superior genetics to that of my own has been a great pleasure and I learned a ton of great information on this board as well as many others. I just wanted you guys to know that I appreciate you all and I appreciate Z and OD for always being there to help whenever I needed it. Best bosses anyone could ask for. Great product and they do everything they can to make your experience with them as smooth and good as possible. I hope all is well. Take care fellas.

Great to hear from you son !! Sorry to hear of your condition-but sounds like you are figuring it out. Stay in touch-Thanks-OD

Great post Man , sorry also to hear about your thing , sounds like sucks , but im glad you found your way thru this ... says a lot about you :winkfinger:
Thanks for the cool "welcome back" words - yes I and OD are a men of word , honor and knowledge - especially OD on the knowledge and integity

I don't give a shit about "likes" for posts and so .. - but i really like your approach and this post , keep it up Bro !

wishing you well brother, you will get better!
You might want to consider Low Dose GH and Deca use in addendum to your TRT to prevent/reverse damage bro

PM me, and I can help you ( I am not a doc, but I know my stuff in that regard)
We can help you suggest things to your primary care doc

I sent an email tonight so if OD can PM me and tell me this is for real I will be much happier...

Back