• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Olympus pharm bunk test! Please read and let me know if this is fair!!!

bigman88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have a 50ml jug of test c that is bunk!

I purchased the 50ml jug which i paid 200$ with a guy from my gym in september who is currently away in the army so he told me he got it from olympus pharm on ironmagazine forums so ive come here o see if there is anything that can be done . i have started using it december 28 gram a week for my bulk cycle and its bunk ive done numerous cycles and it should of kicked in by now! i saw you guys had problems with the test on the forum i posted a pic of the product on ops forum!

bunk test c?

I have pm several members who have had problems with your gear and got some intresting messages from them regarding labs and not sending them! If they where taken care of without sending labs why should i be treated differently? I feel this is not right i payed hard earned money!

RESPONSE

I'm sorry, no labs there is nothing I or Ez can do. We are merely reps, we aren't Olympus.

Thats complete bullshit that REPS WOULD DO this for other customer and not me WHY AM I DIFFERENT?

RESPONSE
Get labs done, period. I am done here

WELL SINCE IVE HAD A FEELING THE TEST WAS BUNK I BEGAN PROP 4 days ago, so when i will go to get bloods my test will be high so what is the point of getting labs ? You have treated other members differently why am i different? I WANT AN EXPLANATION AND DONT DARE CLOSE MY THREAD CAUSE IM RIGHT!

RESPONSE

That is not our problem, period. Follow our protocol or you are out of luck, period.

And just to let everyone else know they keep deleting this from there forum casue they know im right

LIVING PROOF RIGHT HERE !!!
[h=2]Re: bunk test olympus[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bigman88
Question? I see that you had problem with olympus test c 250it being bunk sid you have to send labs to verify?

Whats up bigman88, they asked me to send labs but i diddnt send them to them, they fixed my problem though. Hopefully they fix yours. Talk to pitsburgh63 he took care of my problem promptly! They are ture to word they will fix it and make it right brother!​

hey bigman88 try contacting pittsburg63 maybe he can help but i think all members should be treated equally ! this is clearly not the case hear i know for fact i did not have to send labs to get my replacement and they even hooked it up SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU BROTHER!

hey bigman88 try contacting pittsburg63 maybe he can help but i think all members should be treated equally ! this is clearly not the case hear i know for fact i did not have to send labs to get my replacement and they even hooked it up SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU BROTHER!

Hmm... IP check on kstar5 and bigman88

I got 2 bunk jugs and they wont do nothing for me either. They just keep asking me for nudes or they wont replace it.

IML Gear Cream!
Another dumb fuck trying to get free gear. If u show proof of order etc they would help you. Without that your just another dumbass

Another dumb fuck trying to get free gear. If u show proof of order etc they would help you. Without that your just another dumbass

call me a dumbass again you fuck ! im FBI ! ILL PUT YOU AWAY FOR YEARS! whatch your mouth! ALREADY HAVE PICTURE OF YOU THAT YOU POSTED OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR TATTOOS ARE GOOD DOCUMENTATION FOR COURT PRICK!

Isn't all gear bunk here?

call me a dumbass again you fuck ! im FBI ! ILL PUT YOU AWAY FOR YEARS! whatch your mouth! ALREADY HAVE PICTURE OF YOU THAT YOU POSTED OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR TATTOOS ARE GOOD DOCUMENTATION FOR COURT PRICK!

............Everybody gets beat once and a while, it's the nature of the game, it's illegal , shit happens,buy another bottle...it's not considered 'Brotherly' to threaten
other members with 'JAIL'
,that shit don't go here !!!

your an ass an FBI ass, you are taking drugs illegally, immediately handcuff yourself and taser your nuts, if you need my pics for court there are plenty of my anus here, and i am outside your jurisdiction, i am untouchable.

i negged the fuck, a neg that is worthy for my neg thread, i love law inforcement pricks

Dumbass

IML Gear Cream!
U expect me to believe ur FBI when ur stupid ass can't even spell watch?

Hahah good by to all of you survailence is under wah you all been warned! Thin what u want unyouchable my ass see you dumb fuck in federal cohrt!

yeah, your FBI gtfo, first what type of clearance do you have then? What authority grants your clearance? what publication is the guidance for FBI that informs them never to blow their cover or buy illegal steriods? People like you are the ones the give AAS users a bad name. Now stop tarnishing this board and posting stupid topics like what tren do you like, whats your fav aas. You are just a waste of fucking bandwidth thats all you are.

Hahah good by to all of you survailence is under wah you all been warned! Thin what u want unyouchable my ass see you dumb fuck in federal cohrt!

It's federal Court * not cohrt. Isn't accurate grammar a requirement for the FBI? ROFL

yeah this guys a tool, people like him crack me up. There are to many scammers out there on both sides sponsors and buys. Its the name of the game. If you don't like it then get a script. Simple as though. I have probably lost more money then some people here has spent total. First red flag I read is I got gear from my friend and I want it replaced because its bunk...

1) I know guys who buy gear, get a crimper, draw out the gear and put in olive oil. Allot of people in my home town do that with watson and other ugls like axio and dynasty. I know some one who has 10k of dynasty lables lol that lables bottles of test p as NPP and ect. To much crap could happen second hand that the sponsor should not be responsible for.

2) where is your blood work that supports this?

3) Do you even know how to run gear or are you just eating like shit and pinning? I know guys running insane amounts of stuff more then me and I run to much, and they look fat and sloppy.

4) FBI serious just leave now you lost all respect.

You've gotta be the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on here and there's a ton of um

Seriously the funniest thread I've seen in a while.

I should be careful though, he may take my avi pic and use it in federal cohrt - I mean you can see my shorts watch and underwear in it. :)

The only REAL/LEGIT Gear here is IronMagLabs.. M-Sten is the shit..

Check my signature, and use my discount code :)

Back