• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Enter the sexiest person contest here!!!

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright say if you in or not. leave a new picture or go tell us to find one of your old ones

i'll get all the contestants put em in a guys poll and a girls poll and we'll all vote :D

Ok, I just found this. Nice impementation, Crash! :rolleyes: Get Dero to make this poll!

i ned entires to make a poll with :D

How about do the poll anyways with a list of names......
Make 2 different polls with the list of all women's names becuse there so many of them.

Then you'll have the finals come out of each poll and well re- poll it for the finale!

Do you understand?

It would be cool!

Then you'll have to do it for the guys too! Or maybe we can appoint a female to do that. Someone who knows everyone on IM.com????

thats a good idea :D i think i'm going to :) "tomorrow"

you know what.....this just doesnt seem like it gonna happen....you big talkers...:lol:

Maybe it will maybe it won't :D

but it probably will seeing how i goit up today or i'll just do it "tomorrow" :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
you know what.....this just doesnt seem like it gonna happen....you big talkers...:lol:

you MUST be talking bout Crash! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Enter the sexiest person contest here!!!

All I can say to that is, I'm not feeling very sexy right now because my ass really hurts from sitting for to damn long.

hahahahaha

I'm in.

Don't need a picture though. I figure those that have seen my pics already know how sexy and handsome I am. For those that don't use your imigination :D

Burner doesn't work nights anymore David. He is on day shift so I doubt he will be around for sometime.

Oh..... damn... on the weekends, if I don't come on and PB & J'bo don't come on then who do you talk to? Must explain those voices in your head??? :haha:

Originally posted by david
Oh..... damn... on the weekends, if I don't come on and PB & J'bo don't come on then who do you talk to? Must explain those voices in your head??? :haha:

That's nothing David. Try being the chat room abd being the only person in the chat room but yet you stay and continue have a chat with yourself....

I have and boy, it does suck!!!!!

I wonder if Prince could develop a system to let us know the people logged into chat, who or how many when we log onto IM.com

I'm going to chuck this into the suggestion box. :D :thumb:

Originally posted by david

YEA the voices and don't forget the ASS POSTS!!!! I post stupid sheeit all over the place to amuse myself.

yea it worked I kept myself amused for quite sometime.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! THERE YA GOOOO!!!! A MAN IN THE KNOW. HEHEHE

Back