IronMag Research Chems

oh shit/ high estradiol

Rep Points

oh shit/ high estradiol

Just had labs done runnin test e at 500wk/ dbol 50mg ed/ tren a 50 mg ed....

Test level is 2733!!
    ESTRADIOL AT 546!!!!

No gyno just puffy nips, no pain, no itching,

I have nolvadex and clomid on hand. Will nolva cover that?

And dont wear me out about bein a stupid noob.. i get it..it was stupid to not run an AI but ive never had problems with sides so i didnt get one.
    Last edited by crab107; 02-22-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Rep Points

Re: oh shit/ high estradiol

Yikes
    I'd hop on some adex at like 1mg a day.

Who did you get your labs done with? What tests did you order to get Em to show over 1500 for test

Team RamRod

Rep Points

You're running Test and Dbol with no AI? Now you're asking if Nolva which is a SERM will lower your estrogen levels???

Puffy nips too LOL. What size of bra are you going for?

You get blood work to see if anything needs adjusting but you don't have the tools to do the job?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Yikes
    I'd hop on some adex at like 1mg a day.

Who did you get your labs done with? What tests did you order to get Em to show over 1500 for test
    Private md labs...its in the sticky under lab work...serum testosterone $44 same $ for estradiol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    You're running Test and Dbol with no AI? Now you're asking if Nolva which is a SERM will lower your estrogen levels???

Puffy nips too LOL. What size of bra are you going for?

You get blood work to see if anything needs adjusting but you don't have the tools to do the job?
    Yeah yeah...i know dude...just tell me what to do. Nolvadex lowers estrogen..isnt that its purpose??

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Yeah yeah...i know dude...just tell me what to do. Nolvadex lowers estrogen..isnt that its purpose??

Google SERM for a start. Order some kind of AI with express shipping. Do your homework and have everything on hand BEFORE you start fucking with your body.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

no offence but why are you running gear if you dont know what serm's are and the difference between AI and PCT?

Rep Points

Re: oh shit/ high estradiol

I believe nolva won't lower estrogen already in you, you need an ai to do that.. Not to mention people say 19-nor and nolva is a bad combo
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    no offence but why are you running gear if you dont know what serm's are and the difference between AI and PCT?
    Jay a buddy of mine got me started last summer and he told me that if i had any problems noladex would be fine. Hes been running gear for years and i thought he knew what he was talkin about. He dont know shit obviously. Anyway, you know how it goes after that first cycle. Yiu just wanna do another one. Ive been on here and ive been learning..this is not a mistake i will be making again guys. I already feel stupid enough so try to tale it easy on the noob...lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Google SERM for a start. Order some kind of AI with express shipping. Do your homework and have everything on hand BEFORE you start fucking with your body.
    Ok i got. Nolvadex is an estrogen receptor blocker SERM. Adex prevents estrogen from being made. The book i have had it all listed under antie. I always thought that ai's were for people who had side effects. I didnt know it was necessary for a cycle...ill have an ai by tuesday hopefully. Should still continue with my cycle or wait to get the ai?

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

honestly i would get letro and take it for 20 days. then get bl done again. that is really high. then get adex at .5 eod.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Jay a buddy of mine got me started last summer and he told me that if i had any problems noladex would be fine. Hes been running gear for years and i thought he knew what he was talkin about. He dont know shit obviously. Anyway, you know how it goes after that first cycle. Yiu just wanna do another one. Ive been on here and ive been learning..this is not a mistake i will be making again guys. I already feel stupid enough so try to tale it easy on the noob...lol
    You're not wrong exactly. Some guys never have estrogen problem. Not everyone NEEDS an AI and they do have their own sides. For a test only cycle unless there are known issues I would recommend having Nolva ON HAND in case you see signs of exces estrogen (itchy nips) etc. Nolva blocks the receptors after the estrogen has formed - as already posted ITT. Something like Arimidex or Aromasin is supposed to prevent the formation of estrogen but dose needs vary from person to person and some dont need it at all. Letro basically kills every shred of estrogen in your body.

With the DBOL The AI is automatic IMO

Rep Points

Adex and letro is on the way. Well the good news is that my gear is obviously doin its job.

Rep Points

I'm surprised no one has recommended that you get on nolva and/or clomid to block the E2 you already have raging around your puffy nips, at least until you can cut the estrogen levels with the AIs coming in the mail. To the vets out there: Isn't this the standard emergency route for avoiding the nips getting into the gyno stage?

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    I'm surprised no one has recommended that you get on nolva and/or clomid to block the E2 you already have raging around your puffy nips, at least until you can cut the estrogen levels with the AIs coming in the mail. To the vets out there: Isn't this the standard emergency route for avoiding the nips getting into the gyno stage?

Should we hold his hand while he does his shot as well? He said he has nolva already, he should be able to figure out what to do with it at this point in the game.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Nolva at 20-30mg daily.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.