• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

oh shit/ high estradiol

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just had labs done runnin test e at 500wk/ dbol 50mg ed/ tren a 50 mg ed....

Test level is 2733!!
ESTRADIOL AT 546!!!!

No gyno just puffy nips, no pain, no itching,

I have nolvadex and clomid on hand. Will nolva cover that?

And dont wear me out about bein a stupid noob.. i get it..it was stupid to not run an AI but ive never had problems with sides so i didnt get one.

Last edited:
Yikes
I'd hop on some adex at like 1mg a day.

Who did you get your labs done with? What tests did you order to get Em to show over 1500 for test

You're running Test and Dbol with no AI? Now you're asking if Nolva which is a SERM will lower your estrogen levels??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Puffy nips too LOL. What size of bra are you going for?

You get blood work to see if anything needs adjusting but you don't have the tools to do the job?

You're running Test and Dbol with no AI? Now you're asking if Nolva which is a SERM will lower your estrogen levels??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Puffy nips too LOL. What size of bra are you going for?

You get blood work to see if anything needs adjusting but you don't have the tools to do the job?

Yeah yeah...i know dude...just tell me what to do. Nolvadex lowers estrogen..isnt that its purpose??

Yeah yeah...i know dude...just tell me what to do. Nolvadex lowers estrogen..isnt that its purpose??

Google SERM for a start. Order some kind of AI with express shipping. Do your homework and have everything on hand BEFORE you start fucking with your body.

I believe nolva won't lower estrogen already in you, you need an ai to do that.. Not to mention people say 19-nor and nolva is a bad combo
Someone correct me if I'm wrong

no offence but why are you running gear if you dont know what serm's are and the difference between AI and PCT?

Jay a buddy of mine got me started last summer and he told me that if i had any problems noladex would be fine. Hes been running gear for years and i thought he knew what he was talkin about. He dont know shit obviously. Anyway, you know how it goes after that first cycle. Yiu just wanna do another one. Ive been on here and ive been learning..this is not a mistake i will be making again guys. I already feel stupid enough so try to tale it easy on the noob...lol

Google SERM for a start. Order some kind of AI with express shipping. Do your homework and have everything on hand BEFORE you start fucking with your body.

Ok i got. Nolvadex is an estrogen receptor blocker SERM. Adex prevents estrogen from being made. The book i have had it all listed under antie. I always thought that ai's were for people who had side effects. I didnt know it was necessary for a cycle...ill have an ai by tuesday hopefully. Should still continue with my cycle or wait to get the ai?

Jay a buddy of mine got me started last summer and he told me that if i had any problems noladex would be fine. Hes been running gear for years and i thought he knew what he was talkin about. He dont know shit obviously. Anyway, you know how it goes after that first cycle. Yiu just wanna do another one. Ive been on here and ive been learning..this is not a mistake i will be making again guys. I already feel stupid enough so try to tale it easy on the noob...lol

You're not wrong exactly. Some guys never have estrogen problem. Not everyone NEEDS an AI and they do have their own sides. For a test only cycle unless there are known issues I would recommend having Nolva ON HAND in case you see signs of exces estrogen (itchy nips) etc. Nolva blocks the receptors after the estrogen has formed - as already posted ITT. Something like Arimidex or Aromasin is supposed to prevent the formation of estrogen but dose needs vary from person to person and some dont need it at all. Letro basically kills every shred of estrogen in your body.

With the DBOL The AI is automatic IMO

I'm surprised no one has recommended that you get on nolva and/or clomid to block the E2 you already have raging around your puffy nips, at least until you can cut the estrogen levels with the AIs coming in the mail. To the vets out there: Isn't this the standard emergency route for avoiding the nips getting into the gyno stage?

I'm surprised no one has recommended that you get on nolva and/or clomid to block the E2 you already have raging around your puffy nips, at least until you can cut the estrogen levels with the AIs coming in the mail. To the vets out there: Isn't this the standard emergency route for avoiding the nips getting into the gyno stage?

Should we hold his hand while he does his shot as well? He said he has nolva already, he should be able to figure out what to do with it at this point in the game.

Nolva at 20-30mg daily.

Back