• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Healthy or not?

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Super crunchy fried chicken by Cooks country

Serves 8

To crush the corn flakes, place them inside a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to break them into pieces no smaller than 1/2 inch.

INGREDIENTS
    cups buttermilk
    tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 1/4
    teaspoons table salt
  • 1 1/2
    teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 1/2
    teaspoons ground black pepper
    teaspoon hot pepper sauce
    split bone-in chicken breasts (10 to 12 ounces each), skin removed and ribs trimmed with kitchen shears
  • 2 1/2
    cups crushed corn flakes
  • 3/4
    cup fresh bread crumbs
  • 1/2
    teaspoon ground poultry seasoning
  • 1/2
    teaspoon paprika
  • 1/8
    teaspoon cayenne pepper
    tablespoons vegetable oil
INSTRUCTIONS
  • 1. Whisk buttermilk, mustard, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and hot sauce together in large bowl. Add chicken, turn to coat well, cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
  • 2. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 400 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil, set wire rack on sheet, and coat rack with nonstick cooking spray.
  • 3. Gently toss corn flakes, bread crumbs, remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, remaining 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, paprika, and cayenne in shallow dish until combined. Drizzle oil over crumbs and toss until well coated. Working with one piece at a time, remove chicken from marinade and dredge in crumb mixture, firmly pressing crumbs onto all sides of chicken. Place chicken on prepared rack, leaving 1/2 inch of space between each piece. Bake until chicken is deep golden brown, juices run clear, and instant-read thermometer inserted deep into breast away from bone registers 160 degrees, 35 to 45 minutes.
  • Make-Ahead Preparations

Want to serve Oven-Fried Chicken after work? Marinate the chicken in the buttermilk mixture and combine the dry ingredients in a zipper-lock bag (all but the oil) the night before or in the morning before heading out. When you come home, all you'll have to do is heat the oven, toss the crumb mixture with oil, coat the chicken, and bake.

Tasty yes. Healthy no, but once every week or two would be ok.

I dont see anything unhealthy in the recipe. The buttermilk is marginal and is only being used to tenderize the chicken.

I don't like all the salt or breadcrumbs neither - what I'm saying it shouldn't be a staple for a BBg diet

what exactly is a BBq diet?

BBQ??? BBg as in bodybuilding

it's really healthy as a quite good mix of natural elements is there into your recipe!

Back