• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

10x 10ml only 800$..100ml only 800$-extra limtied!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
more info here

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/world-pharma/177305-limited-offer-100ml-only-800-a.html

dont wait..;) and please dont say EXPENSIVE!

49239d1361571300-limited-offer-100ml-only-800-world-pharma_org_banner_10vials_800_376x223.gif

Anyone looking to try out Asia pharma, noes your chance.

I'm running water based stanabolic with no issues. This stuff is amazing.

I do my best to make members of this forum happy when they got AP great so cheap!

That's an awesome deal. Def going to place an order.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

This is one hell of a deal on quality -legit-properly dosed gear.Do the math guys-great buy-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
nice deal but I dont see who gonna paid 10 vials for 800usd, obviously not me.
in this case for my year cycles incluiding gh with those "nice" prices I would need to spend more than 20k.

Fucking killer price. Might have to break intro the savings account lol

lol

great deal !

but not a single order was placed that day

nice deal but I dont see who gonna paid 10 vials for 800usd, obviously not me.
in this case for my year cycles incluiding gh with those "nice" prices I would need to spend more than 20k.

Damn! How much gear do you run per year? Because these "nice" prices could easily get you 200 vials equalling roughly 40,000 mg, leaving you more than $4,000.00 to purchase your HGH, that is per your comment "with these nice prices I would need to spend over $20,000.00 per year "

please elaborate?

Damn! How much gear do you run per year? Because these "nice" prices could easily get you 200 vials equalling roughly 40,000 mg, leaving you more than $4,000.00 to purchase your HGH, that is per your comment "with these nice prices I would need to spend over $20,000.00 per year "

please elaborate?

Its not a question how much gear did some one run per year, to sum u this story its still a big money $800/10vials, for this same price u can buy a gear from US Watson.

Its not a question how much gear did some one run per year, to sum u this story its still a big money $800/10vials, for this same price u can buy a gear from US Watson.

Actually, that's exactly what it is. I asked that exact question, per your post you stated $800.00 for 10 vials is not a good deal, only $80 per vial. That at those prices it would cost you OVER $20,000.00 USD for 1 year of cycles you run, including your HGH.
Thats a truck load of juice, which is why I asked "how much do you run per year?" "Serious question"

Watson cost over 100$ -10ml--real old post that guru Mike Arnold post! deca cost even over 200$ for 10ml!

Where can I buy Watson test without a prescription for $80?

Back