• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

site review

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Site looks a little outdated loads a little slow but products look good.I will wait and watch before I give them a try.

Give em a try you wont regret it

Hey OTG - hows it going buddy?

I think the site looks pretty good - Shit...

As long as it's easy to find what you're looking for ... "all is good." :)

Hey OTG - hows it going buddy?

I think the site looks pretty good - Shit...

As long as it's easy to find what you're looking for ... "all is good." :)

Products look good.I have used ep products in past with good results.Really interested in the human grade products.May put order in soon.

im new to this so bare with me guys..what brand does PSL offer?? i just ordered tiger blood and was wondering what gear is better? i hear good things and bad things about tiger blood but what does PSl have to offer:hmmm:

Frankly - absolutely no disrespect to other sources ...
Our EP line is 101% dosed and we're using oils used in pharm grades which is top quality and expensive - pain free as a result o of course.

Can't wait to hear your feedbeack when u try it.

I don't think the page looks outdated. But it really does load pretty slow. First time i attempted to access the webapage i thought my computer was clocking and actually closed a bunch of programs.
I don't draw a connection between slow webpage loading time and aas quality. But I could see dudes going to the webpage, waiting and thinking that the page is broken and just move on.
...just saying what my impressions of one element of your business, I have heard your gear is gtg from two guys I have complete faith in... And it would not prevent me from ordering from you.

Back