• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ronda Rousey

bdeljoose

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not only is she gorgeous, she is badass.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 824438-ronda-rousey.jpg
    824438-ronda-rousey.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 271
  • be454023-2e71-3809-b430-0b32988507d9.jpg
    be454023-2e71-3809-b430-0b32988507d9.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 277
She is hot........and a beast.

She was in trouble for a minute when Carmouche was on her back looking for a rear naked choke.

7-0 with 7 wins by armbar all in the 1st round...That's crazy!

that is one bad ass bitch

She's one dimensional. Wait til she runs into one of the brazilian woman who have a far superior ground game. She only utilizes the arm bar. Nothing else. Carmouche almost choked her out in the first 2 mins.

She's an Olympic gold medalist in judo. If there's an opening, take it. Who cares if its an arm bar, guillotine, Kimora, etc. I'd like to see her fight Gina Carano.

She's an Olympic gold medalist in judo. If there's an opening, take it. Who cares if its an arm bar, guillotine, Kimora, etc. I'd like to see her fight Gina Carano.

Of course if there's an opening to capitalize, she should take it. I'm just saying that she's a one-dimensional fighter. She's not well-rounded. Her fights are incredibly predictable. You know exactly what's coming. She has won al 7 fights in the same manner. When she fights a more experienced ground fighter, that'll be her demise. She's gonna be like the female Brock Lesnar.

I'd like to eat, Gina Carano

She's an Olympic bronze medalist. She's a one trick pony. Horrible striking, once she fights someone with good defensive wrestling and solid striking she's going down. Cyborg would molest her. WMMA is weak right now and thats the reason someone good at one thing like Rhonda can be successful.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course if there's an opening to capitalize, she should take it. I'm just saying that she's a one-dimensional fighter. She's not well-rounded. Her fights are incredibly predictable. You know exactly what's coming. She has won al 7 fights in the same manner. When she fights a more experienced ground fighter, that'll be her demise. She's gonna be like the female Brock Lesnar.

going to have to disagree with you there. Just because she always submits with an arm bar doesn't mean she is one dimensional. There isn't a woman in MMA right now that has her ground game credentials. She is a 3rd degree black belt in Judo, and an olympic medalist in the sport. Show me any woman in MMA with a ground game to match? BJJ black belt doesn't match her (and what ufc woman has a BJJ black belt anyways?). She has 14 years of ground game, while other women have 5 tops? Woman take her back (pretty well accepted as a very dangerous position to find yourself in) and she is worried more about her bra. Her grappling game is so far above the other competitors out there she gets to take risks others can't because she is so good. Just because she has only used an arm bar doesn't mean that's all she has. make no mistake about that. She could use any number of submissions at her disposal. Her stand up game is improving, but no woman's stand up game is that technical honestly.

She's an Olympic bronze medalist. She's a one trick pony. Horrible striking, once she fights someone with good defensive wrestling and solid striking she's going down. Cyborg would molest her. WMMA is weak right now and thats the reason someone good at one thing like Rhonda can be successful.

Good defensive wrestling? Care to give me an example? Other than kat zignano she (Rousey) has fought and beat the best in woman's MMA already. Cyborg would get her ass kicked by Rousey. Cyborg ran way from UFC because she knew she couldn't hang with Rousey without doping. Cyborg has better stand up, but isn't quick enough to keep Rousey from taking her down.

Woman's MMA is weak? of course it is if you compare it to the guys divisions who have had professional MMA fights since 93' It just got to the big leagues. Hell, mens MMA was weak 5 years ago if you compare it to today.

Hotest fight of all time, but Gina (and I love Gina, and Muay Thai) would get arm barred as well.

Sara McMann has the wrestling to give Ronda trouble. That would be an interesting matchup in the future.

Ronda droped to 135 to avoid cyborg. Ronda fought at 145 before but wasn't willing to fight cyborg at 145 that speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Sara McMann has the wrestling to give Ronda trouble. That would be an interesting matchup in the future.

Ronda droped to 135 to avoid cyborg. Ronda fought at 145 before but wasn't willing to fight cyborg at 145 that speaks for itself.

I'd be very interested to see Sara McMann touch gloves with Ronda in the cage. She may have the wrestling to control ronda, perhaps. i'm not convinced, but that's where her game stops. she doesn't have any submission game strong enough against rousey, and she has less striking experience than Rousey does. I seriously doubt McMann comes out the winner in that fight.

Rousey never avoided Santos. Saying that is a joke. Rousey dropped weight to the only division that had any depth. As shown by the fact it's the only one the UFC created a division for. Even then we can all agree it's a pretty weak field still for depth. Santos was signed by the UFC knowing there was only going to be a 135lb division. She has since begged out of her contract saying she can't drop below 145 because of her desire to have children in the future? Maybe she should have thought of that before she decided to juice. Kenny Florian is 5'10" started out fighting in the UFC at 185lb and was able to cut to 145lb with a proper nutritionist. Are we to believe a 5'8" unjuiced Cristiane Santos couldn't cut to make 135lb and enter the only division that matters in woman's MMA right now? If she felt she could have won the fight she would have dropped the weight. She is running from rousey. Dana White said himself. Santos does not want to fight Rousey.

Can we have more pics of hot women fighters and less of you homos talking to each other? GYCH

This should show just how good ronda Rousey is. She showed impressive ground and pound as part of her evolving and improving set of skills as well. The rest of these girls are not yet at her level.

IML Gear Cream!
This should show just how good ronda Rousey is. She showed impressive ground and pound as part of her evolving and improving set of skills as well. The rest of these girls are not yet at her level.

How good she is? She didn't even have her forearm under her chin. That's MMA 101. (tuck your chin to defend the RNC) Yeah, the neck crank was deep, but, if you can't get the arm across the throat, if you drop forward, not to the side, but forward, that's foundational defense skills. I'm not saying Rousy isn't good, she is. There just isn't enough talent in the woman's division to really get an accurate prediction of her true skills. That time will come.

She is hot........and a beast.

She was in trouble for a minute when Carmouche was on her back looking for a rear naked choke.

7-0 with 7 wins by armbar all in the 1st round...That's crazy!

That bitch's mouthpiece is crazier. Why the fuck do fighters think that silly shit is a good idea?
Come out to the ring waving a flag if you want to promote your goddamn country so badly.

That bitch's mouthpiece is crazier. Why the fuck do fighters think that silly shit is a good idea?
Come out to the ring waving a flag if you want to promote your goddamn country so badly.

She's American dude. The mouthpiece is a rainbow because she is a lesbian.

How good she is? SheLiz? didn't even have her forearm under her chin. That's MMA 101. (tuck your chin to defend the RNC)I've tapped plenty of guys who thought tucking there chin was the best way to defend the RNC, it's a great way to get your jaw broken Yeah, the neck crank was deep, but, if you can't get the arm across the throat, if you drop forward, not to the side, but forward, that's foundational defense skills. Both the fight outcome, and the Gracie breakdown showed why Rousey's defense of pealing away the leg hook was so effective, and technicalI'm not saying Rousy isn't good, she is. There just isn't enough talent in the woman's division to really get an accurate prediction of her true skills. That time will come.
If the Gracie breakdown doesn't prove to you how technical Rousey is then there is nothing I can say that will show you the error of your ways.

As an accurate depiction of her skills? she is the best woman's MMA practitioner ever up until this point. None of the women in professional MMA have the skills to beat her currently. Women's MMA is still in it's infant stages compared to men's. Mens MMA has been around 20 years longer. However, Rousey's Judo is elite by any standard, and her ground and pound has shown to be effective. None of the women in the UFC currently have very technical striking. (Gina Carano, and Cyborg have the best striking i've seen in women's MMA) But Rousey shows improvement each and every fight. An accurate depiction of her skills is on display each and every time she gets in the cage and defeats the best women in the world with apparent ease. What do you want to see, her in the cage with Urijah Faber?

There are many woman around w her ground skill sister steel would eat her up on the ground if I were fighting here I'd spend hours defending arm bars

And I agree I've tapped hella people w my choke over their face. Tap or get your jaw broken I thought Ronda was just about to tap

There are many woman around w her ground skill sister steel would eat her up on the ground if I were fighting here I'd spend hours defending arm bars

You don't think that these women she fights don't spend hours and hours learning to defend the arm bar? Of course they do. And Rousey is still good enough to take the arm. Her ground game is elite by any standard. There isn't another woman in MMA right now with her ground game skills or credentials. I have no idea who sister steel is, but i've not seen her in the UFC roster.

Back