• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need gearz..

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the title states, I need gearz because Im doing a :)suicide: to my liver) cycle soon.

I've been too busy lately to really stay in the loop on who has the good stuff here and gets it to people in a timely manner.

This is your chance cocksuckers...err:sorry: meant boardreps, honest mistake:shrug:, to impress me with tales of how great the gear is.

Also, if you've been a rep for like 1month and joined not to long ago, please kindly :gtfo: of this
weird.gif

Wp is solid gearz. Me likey.

Seems like its been all AY ,MLG,and WP lately with the fast TD's and great reviews . AY is leading the pack lately tho . Thats where I decided to go after much investigating and researching opinions of trusted members ...JMO

Mlg,psl seem have good deals on hg gear.I been talking member seems airsealed homebrew is the way to go

Wp has good offers buy some get some free it = out be about same most sponsors.

IF your looking for a great stack I used the following to gain almost 15 pounds of muscle.
Sustanol, Winnie oral caps and anavar. These three things not only boosted my test levels
but they gave me incredible pumps in the gym. I did a five day split and rocked out every day!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I dont think Vibrant is looking for cycle advice . He looking to see what sponcors have the most potent gear with the fast TnA

Creatine and amminos I gained like 10lbs lbm in 12 weeks

Ps I lost it all post cycle

muscle tech has sum super awesome killer stuff fast T/A read it in MD

IF your looking for a great stack I used the following to gain almost 15 pounds of muscle.
Sustanol, Winnie oral caps and anavar. These three things not only boosted my test levels
but they gave me incredible pumps in the gym. I did a five day split and rocked out every day!

Thanks, I was hoping to complete my m2f transformation with my next cycle, sounds like thats a perfect cycle to grow a vag with. might not even need surgery. my boobs are coming in nicely since I only take bunk ai's.

WTF!!!!! people are engaging in illegal behaviour on here? :mooh:

The lucky7 jokes for vibrant are a bit low. He was burned just like everyone else

Lmao wtf

I heard Benj was back.!?!?!?!?

You think he'd give me a discount?

Pars then

I heard pars was back and is brewing gear at the Ramada INN, a big step up from motel 6. Only about ~70% chance of having to amputate a limb after injecting his gears.
Has GDL resurfaced since the shut down of IJ? :coffee:

No idea, hope he is. Only gear that was only semi bunk and not completely bunk that I've done:coffee:

BRB writing down everyone's personal history so I never offend in AG... wait...

BRB ordering primo from you because YOU say its REAL PRIMO.....wait....

AY is the only source I've actually paid money to in 2 1/2 years:coffee: that says something:)

AY is the only source I've actually paid money to in 2 1/2 years:coffee: that says something:)

It says you overpaid. Theres so many great sources that sell test for 25.00 not 78.00. Unless you like communicating with a man pretending to be a woman. I wouldnt doubt its heavyiron too.

Back