Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Ghrp-6

Thread: Ghrp-6

Rep Points

Ghrp-6

So i have heard stories of appetite increase when using GHRP-6. I was wondering what the recommended dose for this effect to take place is and also what are people's personal favorite things to research along side of it? Thanks all help is appreciated.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Ghrp-6

200- 300 mcgs 3 x per day paired with a ghrh like mod grf at 100-200mcgs. Another option on the ghrh would be cjc with dac...lots of great feedback on that as well.

DRSE

Rep Points

Ghrp 6 works miracles for hunger. I always have some on hand in case my hunger dives out. Every 3 or 4 weeks I just can't eat for a week. I usually listen to my body and give my stomach a break for a week. But if it doesn't come back after that week i use 300mcg twice a day. Breakfast and midday. For me the resulting hunger is much more significant than with EQ.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Re: Ghrp-6

Ghrp6 makes me starving!! What pit and Jim said

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    200- 300 mcgs 3 x per day paired with a ghrh like mod grf at 100-200mcgs. Another option on the ghrh would be cjc with dac...lots of great feedback on that as well.
    I am running the above at ghrp-6 at 200mcgs 3x and cjc no dac at 150 mcgs 3x daily. Hunger is crazy stupid! Very pleased with the results so far

Rep Points

Awesome thanks for all the help so far guys. I actually have digestive issues that cause my hunger levels to be low and for me to get full quickly and stay that way for longer than the average person. So GHRP-6 is really interesting to me and i really appreciate the advice on it I am trying to learn everything i can about it. Also i see pitt says stack cjc with dac and jack says with no dac, I have read mixed reviews on which ppl prefer. What are ppl's first hand knowledge on which one they personally prefer with or without dac? And if one causes any more hunger than the other lmao I will take all the extra help i can get to be able to eat more.

Rep Points

Btw i understand the difference in there half lives etc but just wondering what ppl's personal experience's were with them. Thanks again.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ghrp-6 make you hungry but ghrp-2 do not have that side effect

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dukeface13 View Post
    Awesome thanks for all the help so far guys. I actually have digestive issues that cause my hunger levels to be low and for me to get full quickly and stay that way for longer than the average person. So GHRP-6 is really interesting to me and i really appreciate the advice on it I am trying to learn everything i can about it. Also i see pitt says stack cjc with dac and jack says with no dac, I have read mixed reviews on which ppl prefer. What are ppl's first hand knowledge on which one they personally prefer with or without dac? And if one causes any more hunger than the other lmao I will take all the extra help i can get to be able to eat more.
    I by no means was telling you to run it with cjc no dac, thats just what I am doing...

Whatever Pitt says, do that!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

it is good to run both. they work good together. that is why our chemist made the AMINO GF-2 a Blend of GHRP-6 & CJC-1295 (w/o DAC)
    Contents of GF-2 peptide in each vial:
    GHRP-6 1.3 mg
    CJC-1295 1.2 mg (w/o DAC
    )

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Boss of Bosses View Post
    ghrp-6 make you hungry but ghrp-2 do not have that side effect
    rather GHRP potentially leads to hunger, ghrp-6 more intense than ghrp-2 (ipamorelin being the GHRP with hunger as non-factor)

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yes ipamorelin is from the same family

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Hammer View Post
    I by no means was telling you to run it with cjc no dac, thats just what I am doing...

Whatever Pitt says, do that!!!!
    It's all good Jack i didnt mean that you where telling me to do something I am just asking for people's personal opinions on what they have experienced. Thanks everyone for the replies so far tho i like the idea if GHRP-6 increasing hunger and Pitt you mean 3 diff shots daily at 200-300 mcgs each meaning 600-900 mcgs being the overall daily total of GHRP-6 correct?
    Anyone else ever have any experience with hunger increase with GHRP-6? Also does anyone personally have any experience or an opinion on IGF-1, and which do you prefer LR3 or DES? Thanks again guys

Rep Points

correct 3 shots a day... everyone will vouch that ghrp-6 increases hunger! I thought everyone was embelishing it, but its pretty crazy...

Rep Points

Im glad to hear that it increases hunger so much. I am very excited to look into this more. Will hunger effects be felt if used alone or is it necessary to have cjc with it to be worth it?

Rep Points

I decided to try out labpe's ghrp-6 this will be my first order through them but have heard nothing but great things so far. Hope i get hungry!!!!1
    Labpe|buy Melanotan II|Melanotan II|Melanotan I|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research