IronMagLabs.com

NSP's M-Sten log

BOARD REP

Rep Points

NSP's M-Sten log

Over the course of a year or so I've been running a few IML's products on and off. As I was doing so I kept a detailed logs over on another board that IML's sponsors. Though these are already logged I figured I'd share them here with you guys who are looking for feedback and to gather more info about these products

I'll simply be copying and pasting these logs in the same daily sequence so that it'll be easy to fallowing along

Here is my log of M-Sten, starting 1/20/2013:

Just pop'd the bottle today, split'n up the dose, 1 cap in the AM and PM. Where I'm at now; been clean since the begining of November and bodyweight is hold'n at 226lb which is actually 3-4lbs heavier than where I normally settle and I'm also a good bit leaner and fuller looking than normal for being clean this long.

I had a big IML product run in 2012 where I ran a pretty consistant 4 week on and 8 weeks off with their products. One with Methadrol extreme, another run stacking deca drol and cyanostan and two seperate runs with super DMZ 2.0. So 4 pretty decent runs with double the time off in between, clomid being used the first 4 weeks being off. The last two runs I did were also fallowed by 6 weeks of Osta RX along with the clomid which REALLY aided in the gains keeping aspect of recovering. I was also using liver/kidney/prostate support during these runs.

So I've grown quite fond of IML's and their products, as I am now holding an extra 3-4lbs of natural bodyweight along with a leaner, fuller, dencer look. So considering that I'm leaner and fuller I'd imagine the actual LBM gain over last year could be anywhere between 5-10lbs wich I'm very happy with considering I've been bodybuilding for 15 years now and gains don't come very easy anymore.

My training is 2 on, 1 off. As I work 24hr on and 48hr off it works works out well for me to just take every 3rd day off when I'm on shift.

I fallow a paleo diet with my proteint being about 350-400grams/day from whey, eggs, chicken and beef. Carbs being about 300 on training days and 100 on rest days from sweet potatos and fruits (mainly bananas, apples, grapes and pineapple). My fat just comes from almonds and I don't really keep up with how much I consume, I just throw a handful of them in with my shakes in a blender.

That's it in a nutshell. I'll get some before pics up tomorrow and some the some shots at the end of the run for a good comperison. Also planning on doing a decent training vid somewhere in between. As always, props to IML's, to their products and always staying at the cutting edge of supplementation.

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/22/13

Day 3 today. Trained back yesterday and chest/biceps today. Nothin much to report thus far. Im on shift tomorrow so won't train but will pick back up in the gym Thursday.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/24/13

Day 5. Today was what would normally be a leg day for most people but I don't really call it a "leg day" it's more of a lower body and abs circuit., super setting jump rope, abs, sprint straddles on the treadmill and light led curls and ext. don't really care too much about legs these days as i no longer compete and large quads and glutes are just a nuisance to me. So see'n how there really are no compound movements during this training one can't really assess strength gains, if any at this point, did get a great lower body pump though. Kinda funny but my calves are actually fuller and more vascular now with Me just doing sprints and jump rope and no calve training at all. I got delts and triceps in the morning, looking forward to it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/25/13

Just got done with delts and triceps. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as body weight and strength, however, muscles did felt nice and full through the session, good pump and all, better than average for me I'd say. The pattern I've seen with these IML products is by the end of week one is when I start to "feel" things happening (pumps, muscle fullness, ect.). By the end of week two is when I start noticing the increase in body weight and strength. And from there strength and size keeps a gradual climb. So I expect the same for this run. Like I said, already feeling it now at the end of week one, so expecting to start seeing a climb in size, weight and strength by the end of next week.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/27/13

Week one is done. Weight was 229lb today, Thursday I was still at my starting weight of 226lb. Seems a bit odd to me that I wouldnt have any weight gain from day 1-4 but then a sudden 3lb gain for day 4-7, but I did have a big eating day Friday. I also checked my weight in the evening today as opposed to the morning like i did Thursday, so that may have had some influence on the weight difference. I'll have to see how the next few days play out. I trained back today and felt really good. Had a good pump from the start of my 1st exercise all the way through to the end. I finished the workout with some 405lb deads and got a couple more reps than I normally do when I finish with them. Since I felt so good about the session I went to the locker room for some post training pics but realized I left my phone at the crib. I'm hit'n chest and biceps in morning, I'll be sure to remember my phone.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/28/13

In honor of chest and biceps today i took a side chest shot after training. I trained in a different gym today than normally do and I couldn't find a spot with decent lighting so the pic kinda sucks. Again a tad bit stronger on my pressing movements than before I started. Libido has definitely kicked up a notch too. I'll be on shift tomorrow and then another lower body circuit the following day so not gonna be much excitement for the next 2 days, but so far th gs are looking good.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/30/13

As I mentioned, boring lower body circuit today. My weight checked in at 228lb, so that's down pound from the past couple days but did have lower carb day yesterday. But that's still up 2lb from when I started this run 10 days ago. I'm planning on cutting the carbs out early today as well and have a bigger eating day tomorrow. Delts and triceps in the morning. I'll holla.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1/31/13

Great session this today. Felt a full on geared up pump, the M-Sten is kick'n for sure now. Weight still at 228lb. I'm on shift tomorrow and will be low carb'n it. I plan to have a big eating day Saturday with some dirty food, so I may be back in the 230's again by Sunday. Either way it should make for a good chest and bicep day. Here's a post delt / tricep training pic from this morning.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/4/13

Super busy weekend for me. I had more birthday parties for my kids friends to go to than I can count. I still got my training and meals in without a problem though. I just noticed over the weekend that my appetite is a bit suppressed. From what ive seen in the other logs, this seems to be common. Wasnt too much for me as i only really noticed because Saturday was supposed to be a big cheat day for me but I wasn't able to eat nearly as much food as I normally would when cheating. I always tend to over eat rather than under eat so the whole appetite suppression is more of a good thing for me, as I'm less likely to eat junk. That appears to be the only side. With the business of the weekend, checking my weight slipped my mind but I'm sure I wouldve been about 230 with my extra eating. My workouts were great too. Training is now starting to be fun again as the pumps are getting back up to par.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/7/13

Still roll'n..........I split up my training sessions yesterday due to time; delts AM and triceps PM. At the end of my tricep session I supersetted some biceps just for that push/pull pump. My arms felt huge, actually did a few extra sets just cause I was love'n the pump so much. Weight was 230 that PM (normally weigh in the AM though) but that's an added 4lbs since I started 18 days ago. I'm on shift today, nice and rainy outside, hope'n for a slow day and just chill. I'll be get'n off in the morning and will have a busy weekend between helping my sister brother inlaw move and my daughters birthday parties. I won't let it get in the way of my eating and training though but my not get around to reporting back until I'm back on shift again Sunday.

Just about 10 days left to go, look'n to finish off with a bang. Been trying to get with my buddy to meet me up at the gym to get some video during the run or at least while I still got the extra fullness from it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/8/13

Back session kicked ass as expected. I got invited to a different gym with a buddy of mine so I took advantage of being able to use some different equipment with angles and ROM that were different for me, so that was good. After the training I got caught up in talk'n with some peops that I ain't seen in a while and lost track of time and had to bounce to get my kids from school before I could get some pump'd pics. So here's a back lat from today a couple hours after training.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/10/13

Had a hella busy weekend. Trained chest and biceps yesterday. My pressing movements for chest were noticeably up in strength. I had some tendon pain around my forearm bicep ti-in so i had to be a little selective in my bicep routine. Still had a killer arm pump. Stuffed my face a good bit yesterday too be'n around my kids birthday food, so interested to see what my weight will be tomorrow. I'm Relaxing on shift today and will have my lower body circuit tomorrow. I'm really feeling things now out side of the gym too. My muscles have that tight feeling pretty much all the time now even when just sit'n around. And simple things like pumping up a BP cuff on calls will have my vains pop'n. Just that overall euphoric feel of "be'n on" something. This is the start of my last week now, look'n to finish it out strong.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/12/13

Day 24. Weight was 231lbs today, that's a 5lb gain thus far. Delts and triceps, strength up, pumps up. Been having a little pain in my shoulder joint so I started out with my lateral raising movements and finishing with my pressing movements. Here's a candid shot from today's session.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

2/18/13

Time to wrap this thing up. My finishing weight was 230lb (today). So a total gain of 4lbs. Though not too much in the weight gain aspect I actually appeared to be a lot tighter during the run. As apposed to my Metha Drol and Super DMZ run where I gained over twice as much weight, but I also had some added water with them. Though there was only a 4lb gain with the M-Sten, it was all dry. So the gains came more in the form of quality rather than quantity. Certainly a valuable product when leading up to a show or just wanting some added fullness with a tighter look for the summer.

I plan on giving this product another run in the near future but at 4 caps/day (like Alpha is doing in his run) rather than the recommended 2 like I did with this run. I feel that I'm a bit more than just an intermediate user at this point. But for now I'm gonna hit a couple weeks of clomid fallowed by some Osta Rx. Here are my final pics (from yesterday) of the run. It's in the same room and under the same lighting as my before pics, but I feel that you can't really capture the difference here in the pics as I have been seeing in the mirror during training. Overall a great product and worth giving a run with. Thanks to IML, another solid product.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

And here where a few shots from over the run.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You look great bro!How long have you been on the diet?And what Iml product did you find to work the best?

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Cool thread NSP...hope that prep is going good...looking for big things at the southern states in 7 or so weeks...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

4lbs not impressive tho but you do look good.How would you compare this to sd?

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ontopthegame85 View Post
    4lbs not impressive tho but you do look good.How would you compare this to sd?
    I know he is dieting for a show and coin cardio...so weight might be a little deceptive of what's going on...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..