• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chicken "ropa vieja"

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Kinda just threw it together and it worked out nicely. Goes well solo, I. Tortillas or with veggies. Whatever floats your boat.

3lb whole lean chicken breasts
16 oz salsa (your choice)
1 can of beans of your choice
Hand full of sliced pickled or fresh jalepeños

Throw it all in a slow cooker with 12 oz water. Stir periodically l, cook for 8 hours. (Or so). Stir again and shred chicken

Top with anything - Greek yogurt, fat free cheese, whole grain tortilla. Makes a few solid meals

Use low sodium everything if worried about thT

Sounds awesome. Thx. That reminds me, I forgot to put my roast in the crock pot this morning.

Sounds awesome. Thx. That reminds me, I forgot to put my roast in the crock pot this morning.

Awe shit lol

GICH!

Honestly crock pot recipes are great as long as you drop healthy shit in with lean meats

Sounds good. I think ill try it with the other white meat and slow cook a park loin

Sounds good. I think ill try it with the other white meat and slow cook a pork loin.

Making my mouth water, I am going to cook this when I can. Probably make a few meals out of it.

Back